Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No varoom! No putting the pedal to the metal. Just a soft purr came from the exhaust as Nogo lined up at the starting line en route to a dig. The flag lowered and I was off like a herd of turtles on the first lap of the hunt. Pit stop....Nogo needed gas. Pit stop I needed some mud with the golden arch just up the straight stretch. Twenty minutes later the checkered flag fell and I was at the first dig site.
One of the first targets was this "Green Goblin"

while the next was an earlier muscle machine.

Few pennies showed up and it was time to move on to the next lap of the "Quota 50 not so grand Prix."
Had the led at the pole going south on Old Sackville Rd. but was over taken on brilliant move by an old lady in an older car on the inside lane. Made the 2 kilometer leg to Bedford in a fast 20 minutes as the caution flag was flickering near the Chicken Burger where a minor fender bender took place. Another pit stop with this one being a tot lot which finished quota but failed in getting the checkered flag. My finish in the middle of the pack netted me a few more bob which will help pay for the next race....."The British Digfest Rally." Must say I was "ex hausted" by the end of this outing and will use my eyeball find to have a bowl of Frosted Flakes.................there Greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions