Heres a little loot ----

Ron B

May 11, 2007
Trinidad, Colorado
Here's a little loot ----

The last couple of days have not been too bad m'd'ting-wise! I found a spot at a local school I decided to "work out" By that I mean, I worked it out totally beginning with a small coil proceeding to my largest digging everything.
A lot of junk for sure. And, that pile of nickels was well earned! I spent so much time there (two days) someone called the cops! One lady asked me if I was working for the school!

That piece of gold colored copper wire? Man, it sure had me fooled for a second or two! :)

4kuanma.jpg

"ALL the Goodies!"

4r1qr9u.jpg

"The Best of the loot!"​

GRB

Upvote 0

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
Re: Here's a little loot ----

nice buncha finds

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

i found he same dolphin ring
they arent silver :-\

R

RUDY2003

Great job on cleaning up the trash. That will make it better next time you go. Thats a pile of nickles too....

OP
OP
Ron B

Ron B

May 11, 2007
Trinidad, Colorado

Thanks for looking!
That dolphin ring appears to be silver but I suspected it was pewter or something similar; junk for sure. Funny thing is I could have found all the modern coins I wanted a few hundred yards away at the same school. It's not my thing; I'd rather the older stuff; I am THE EXTREMEST! :)

Here's something rather funny.
"John" came over while I was detecting this small area saying. "Man, you must be finding some good stuff! I've seen other people come by swinging those metal hunting thing-a-ma-jigs and no one's ever stayed in one area like you have! Can I see the gold?"

GRB

history hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2007
Menasha WI.
Detector(s) used
Nox 800 AT Max, Mine lab se pro/ Teknetics 7500 / teknetics 8000 / fisher m-scope (aquanut) 1280x/2ea compass relic magnum 6 /compass yukon 77b (professional) /compass yukon 71b

Nice finds. ;)

Ridley

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2004
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SLII and the E series DFX and the Minelab ExplorerII

Throw that ID bracelet in a tumbler with some pennies. You might be surprised how nice it cleans up )if it's brass/copper.

Looks like you had some fun on this hunt!

Ridley

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions