Wheatie (1944)
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Results 1 to 11 of 11
Like Tree16Likes
  • 3 Post By treblehunter
  • 6 Post By Scrappy
  • 1 Post By trapperart
  • 1 Post By against the wind
  • 1 Post By DirtStalker
  • 1 Post By Loco-Digger
  • 1 Post By DirtStalker
  • 1 Post By sutphin
  • 1 Post By treblehunter

Thread: Wheatie (1944)

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #1
    us
    Coin licker

    Jun 2013
    New Jersey
    Minelab Excalibur II XP Deus Garrett pro pointer XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
    9,528
    10940 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    flatbutton, WHADIFIND and Johncoho like this.
    I love this hobby so much, now I'm a coin licker!

  2. #2
    us
    Detect smarter, not harder.

    Mar 2014
    17th century
    Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
    8,939
    13115 times
    FOUNDING MEMBER: Basstards of Bramble
    Banner Finds (6)
    Hey big Props Brad for digging in the cold. Little did you know but I snapped a picture of you today detecting...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1453500770.873357.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	123.7 KB 
ID:	1263558

    It was a positive ID when you started licking dirt!Name:  ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1453500782.760793.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  50.9 KB

    My new nickname for you is Yukon Cornelius. Big question is will you be out tomorrow?

    Steve


    "Take the detecta-drama elsewhere - I'm just here to dig!"


    Running totals:

    Hammered Silvers - 2
    Hammered Coppers - 1
    Milled Spanish Silver - 14
    Transitional US State Coppers - 9
    United States Cent/Half cent Coppers - 131
    British & Other colonial Coppers - 107
    Slick coppers - too painful to talk about
    Silver Coins - We’ll over a 1000

    Favourite Finds:
    1665 1-reale Spanish Cob
    Revolutionary War stirrup
    1812 2nd Regiment Artillarists pewter button
    1695 Willam 3rd Halfpenny in excellent condition
    G.W. Inagural Buttons - 6 Point Estoile cuff variety
    Love token etched on 1859 seated Dime
    1831 Louis Phillippe 1st - 5 Franc
    1783 Nova Constelatio, Crosby-3C &. Crosby-1B
    1749 Regal King George II Farthing
    1776 Counter King George iii





    If it ain't at least seated, it aint Sh*t

  3. #3
    us
    art

    Dec 2015
    Maryland's eastern shore
    whites MXTPro whites MXSport
    16,160
    13021 times
    Metal Detecting
    Banner Finds (2)
    Cool
    treblehunter likes this.
    Growing old is not for sissies I thought it would take longer to get old.

  4. #4
    Charter Member
    us
    DEPLORABLE

    Jul 2015
    Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
    E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
    21,421
    21122 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Yep,, big storm is putting a screeching halt on our activities
    Congrats on getting out
    treblehunter likes this.
    SOMETIMES I WISH I DIDN'T KNOW NOW ,,, WHAT I DIDN'T KNOW THEN,, Bob Seger

  5. #5
    Brad I love seeing your finds but hate it you've decided to put them on video like some others have. Just my view.
    treblehunter likes this.

  6. #6
    us
    Coin licker

    Jun 2013
    New Jersey
    Minelab Excalibur II XP Deus Garrett pro pointer XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
    9,528
    10940 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrappy View Post
    Hey big Props Brad for digging in the cold. Little did you know but I snapped a picture of you today detecting...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1453500770.873357.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	123.7 KB 
ID:	1263558

    It was a positive ID when you started licking dirt!Name:  ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1453500782.760793.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  50.9 KB

    My new nickname for you is Yukon Cornelius. Big question is will you be out tomorrow?

    Steve
    That's funny, thanks for the laugh
    I love this hobby so much, now I'm a coin licker!

  7. #7
    Charter Member
    us
    Coin Rescue Tech

    Jun 2014
    Northern O-H-I-O
    F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & an F2 (loaner)
    11,568
    17074 times
    Metal Detecting
    Banner Finds (1)
    That Dang wheatie just didn't want to be found. Keep-em coming.
    treblehunter likes this.
    Rescuing Coins 1 Beep at a time

  8. #8
    us
    Coin licker

    Jun 2013
    New Jersey
    Minelab Excalibur II XP Deus Garrett pro pointer XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
    9,528
    10940 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerbdad View Post
    Brad I love seeing your finds but hate it you've decided to put them on video like some others have. Just my view.
    Just curious why? Probably won't last, slows me down way too much.
    I love this hobby so much, now I'm a coin licker!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by treblehunter View Post
    Just curious why? Probably won't last, slows me down way too much.
    Just much quicker to view still photo and drool. I don't mind an instructional video. And then there are those that come in to post to promote their video website. You not being in that category.. Just my old ..old school option.
    Now it was something special like hooka under pier digging up gold and walkers might get my attention.
    Last edited by DirtStalker; Jan 23, 2016 at 03:54 PM.
    treblehunter likes this.

  10. #10
    us
    coppersmith

    Oct 2013
    brunswick md
    WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
    8,344
    4454 times
    Relic Hunting
    HEY HOOK WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT PIC OF SCRAPPY , NICE FINDS AND VIDEO ...
    treblehunter likes this.

  11. #11
    us
    Coin licker

    Jun 2013
    New Jersey
    Minelab Excalibur II XP Deus Garrett pro pointer XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
    9,528
    10940 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerbdad View Post
    Just much quicker to view still photo and drool. I don't mind an instructional video. And then there are those that come in to post to promote their video website. You not being in that category.. Just my old ..old school option.
    Now it was something special like hooka under pier digging up gold and walkers might get my attention.
    I hear ya, remember the pix of the wolf spiders? I could of easy took videos of that, just never crossed my mind.

    It gets boring grid searching a field when your doing 100 yard passes. Most of the time you start wondering if your detector is still on, ha


    I'll keep it in mind next summer, I know that sound, and can have the phone in the bag and do it.
    DirtStalker likes this.
    I love this hobby so much, now I'm a coin licker!

 

 

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. 1907 Barber and 1944 Wheatie-promising area
    By Woooshaa! in forum Today's Finds!
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Dec 27, 2014, 05:28 PM
  2. 1944 Merc !!!
    By treblehunter in forum Today's Finds!
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Aug 01, 2013, 07:54 AM
  3. 1944
    By roger b in forum What Is It?
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Jul 20, 2013, 01:22 PM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: Mar 26, 2007, 03:59 PM
  5. 1944 D
    By Brush Creek in forum Coins
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Nov 04, 2006, 05:08 PM
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0