First silver coin in awhile, a wheatie, a cool token, and a pile of clad

Johncoho

Silver Member
Feb 14, 2014
Martinsburg, Pa. in the summer and Apache Junction
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer,
Lesch digger, Nel Tornado coil for ATPro, Garret ATMax with Nel Tornado coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been doing a lot of detecting here in Az in the local parks and finding a ton of clad, but not much else notable. Today I did find a 1961d Rosie, an old laundry token and a 1947 wheat cent. As the finds go here in the parks, that was a good day. Also found 156 clad coins, 10 quarters, 27 dimes, 9 nickels, and 110 pennies for a total of $6.75. Paid for my diesel fuel for the day. Still had a great time. I had several boys helping me in the hunt today and hopefully they will be future detectorists some day. Happy hunting and keep on swinging. IMG_0123.JPG IMG_0125.JPG IMG_0126.JPG IMG_0127.JPG IMG_0128.JPG IMG_0129.JPG IMG_0130.JPG P.S. I will be heading back to Pa in a month and the finds should improve greatly.

Upvote 9

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on the sweet clad haul. I like to dig tokens and never get tired of seeing silver in the hole. The PA hunters have been finding the goods lately, hopefully there is some left for you to discover upon your migration back to civilization.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread