First silver coin. Anti-climactic after 17 mo of MD, 22 gold rings, & $1K in clad :(

rainorshine

Oct 6, 2013
Black Hills, SD
Detector(s) used
AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in awe of the 22 gold rings. I've dug thousands upon thousands of pull tabs ect... and only have managed to find one gold ring. Silvers for the birds when you can consistently dig gold. Congrats

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All I can tell you is amazing stuff is out there, in places you would never consider!
I would like to find a Viking relic! Or gold nugget

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Perhaps you just enjoy digging rings more? Everyone has their favorite types of finds. Mine are colonial coppers and buttons. When I dig modern silver just not as excited...

Your gold ring count is outstanding! Congrats

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on your first silver coin.
I would suggest that you put it in a coin folder with the date of find and location. It will be only one of many to come but it will always be special.
Congrats

Last edited:

garviso8

Aug 10, 2014
hialeah fl
Detector(s) used
minelab safari/cz-21 /bounty hunter quick draw
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
there is something about finding a silver coin that I can't explain I've found my share of gold and silver jewelry but the sight of a silver quarter always brings a smile to my face must be the fact that they were being pulled out of circulation way before 1964 .just knowing that one got away until I found it is pretty cool.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread