ahenion519

Greenie
Mar 27, 2016
Northeastern PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If someone has an idea of what year or type of coin this is I would be happy to know. I believe it to be a British Cent (Queen Victoria) coin. Please let me know. Thanks

IMG_3185.JPG IMG_3186.JPG IMG_3173.JPG IMG_3174.JPG

Upvote 7

david680

Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2014
Salem, Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great Britain, depending on the size of your thumbnail, I'd say farthing or halfpenny, probably the latter.

Texas Ed

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2016
Texas Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro - CZ-3D - Tesoro Cortez - Sea Hunter Mark II - GTI 2500 - GTAx 550 - F75 S E - F19 - Pro Pointer AT - Pro Pointer II - Perdator Raptor Model 31
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great find & Congrats! I don't know what type of coin you found, any way thanks for sharing the pictures of your finds with all of us & wish you many more while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED

OP
OP
A

ahenion519

Greenie
Mar 27, 2016
Northeastern PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great find & Congrats! I don't know what type of coin you found, any way thanks for sharing the pictures of your finds with all of us & wish you many more while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED

Thanks Texas Ed. Yeah crazy coin. Never found anything like this before. Goodluck and Happy Hunting to you

OP
OP
A

ahenion519

Greenie
Mar 27, 2016
Northeastern PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great Britain, depending on the size of your thumbnail, I'd say farthing or halfpenny, probably the latter.

Yeah that's what we were thinking to. It looks like it may very well be a farthing but just can't make the date out.

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks like another show and tell loss. Congrats on your find.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread