10K Bracelet, 12K GF .925 Bracelet, silver necklace, 1868 fruit jar lid, more

qaela4

Bronze Member
Jul 24, 2014
Keene, New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Silver,Tesoro Silver Sabre uMax.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great weekend for me. 10K heart bracelet, you can tell why it was lost, it broke. 12K gold filled .925 bracelet, pretty little thing. .925 silver bracelet with soccer ball and female basketball player. Stainless steel Friendship ring from HMK, unmarked earring with Native American looking eagle and maybe lapis lazuli. Gold colored filigree ring, not marked, so probably not gold. Consolidated Fruit Jar Company porcelain and glass embossed lid, the back piece has a patent date of March 30, '68, my research shows the company went out of business in 1901...so 1868 wins! Please correct me if you know better! Finally a $1 East Bahamas States coin, another new location to add to the collections. Happy Hunting, may the dirt fisher gods be with you :occasion14: 10KHearts2.JPG EastBahamas11.JPG FruitJarPatent.JPG FruitJarLid.JPG HMKSS.JPG GoldFiligree.JPG SoccerBasket.JPG NativeEagle.JPG 12KGF2.JPG 12KGF1.JPG 10KHearts.JPG EastBahamas12.JPG

Upvote 16
OP
OP
Q

qaela4

Bronze Member
Jul 24, 2014
Keene, New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Silver,Tesoro Silver Sabre uMax.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on the great hunt Q. :occasion14: Awesome bling. Were these from a sports park?

Nope, the playground areas mostly, under the wood chips or beach sand they use for a "cushion layer". The best places in mine are anywhere they can hang upside down, not only does the change come out of the pocket but the necklace can slip over the head, the ring can slip off the finger, bracelet slip off the wrist. Seems like I can go months with nothing good, then swing over two, three good ones in a day.

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
May 14, 2015
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other
Congratz on Silver and GOLD! I was fixing to ask if you were on a beach, but just read tot lot! Great work, keep it up!

Tommy G

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2015
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You hit the jackpot on that hunt! Congrats!

Tommy G

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2015
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, I love your quote, I've read every Louis book at least twice, my favorite is "The Walking Drum".

One of my favorite authors too. Should be required reading for everyone!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did all that come with a jewelery box Great finds

CASPER-2

Gold Member