Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Contacted the home office and Miss Takemymoney forwarded me to "M".... code name Navy Davy my handler. He had a mission for me but could not tell me as the line may not be secure. By the sounds of it things on the home front were heating up....getting a bit dicey! ND gave me the code......K.L.R.F.C. Took a while for me to decode it. Kearny Lake Road first church.
Driving there in Nogo I found the sign in front of the church which said "A smile adds to your face value" while the other side read "We have prayer conditioning in our church. Be damned ND and his bloody codes. De cyphered.... see "Q" at "G" Branch and take out the reconditioned AT Pro and bring down Mr. Quota. Never say Never to "M." Bleeding heartless bugger as I had just completed the "Dog with 3 legs" assignment over the past weekend which zapped me!

Mingling with all the "family" over the past weekend weekend just to solidify my cover. For Queen and province!

Armed with the Pro and the Freedom 3P as back up I headed out like a thunder ball as time was of the essence.
Managed to extricate a few members of the C.C.C. (Crudy Clad Crew) along with a ring leader... Mr "925" along with his second "Junker Ring."

Time was running out. My old battle wounds getting the best of me before the mission was complete.
Returned to my safe house, grabbed a brewski.....soda water and freshly squeezed lime.......stirred not shaken!

Upvote 8

ecmjamsit

Dec 2, 2007
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster GMT, GMII,Whites Sierra Super Trac, Ace250, Teknetics Gamma 6000, Whites Pinpointer,Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
And I thought I was the real James Bond... jolly good show!

Texas Ed

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2016
Texas Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro - CZ-3D - Tesoro Cortez - Sea Hunter Mark II - GTI 2500 - GTAx 550 - F75 S E - F19 - Pro Pointer AT - Pro Pointer II - Perdator Raptor Model 31
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
One bodacious story and congrats on your clad - rings and other finds - I want to thank your for sharing your story and pictures & I wish you many more great finds while out D - F.

Texas ED

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The secret mission was a complete success, congratulations! :occasion14:

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
May 14, 2015
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other
Congratz on a successful mission! I'm very glad you were able to save Mr "925"! Great read!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread