A few doo-dads and another LC

BTV Digger

Jul 24, 2014
Northern VT
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro; Fisher F2; Tesoro Silver UMax
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hi folks. Hope this note finds you all well. Had time to only do a few hunts over the past few weeks on either side of a well-needed vacation to Kennebunk and Goose Rocks Beach - long time family spot. First hunt was with a buddy of mine in central VT, then another short hunt for about an hour and a half yesterday evening before a storm cut things short. Found a few keepers including a fairly nice rosette with rope/spiral pattern, some sort of escutcheon piece or perhaps another small/older rosette, and another, basically toasted LC. It's exactly the same thickness and diameter as a Draped Bust, so I imagine that's what it is. If you use your imagination that's kinda what I see on the zoom pic of the obverse. Regardless, a keeper. Kids will be heading back to middle school/high school in a few weeks and more time will free up. Looking forward to that and cooler weather. HH and best regards.

John

wideshot.png rosette_front.png rosette_back.png LC.png

Upvote 8

The Dirt Pirate

Dec 21, 2015
Los Angeles CA/ Las Vegas NV
Detector(s) used
White's GMT, White's M6, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab SDC 2300, White's DFX, White's MXT, White's XLT, Garrett 2500 GTI, Fisher F75, Minelab GPX 4500, Minelab GPX 5000, Minelab GPZ 7000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've never found a large cent but I am hoping to find one this year some time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread