My June through August finds:

Randyg12

Aug 6, 2014
Northridge, Ca
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, CTX 3030, and E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't get out much like I use too but I'm trying. Not much dirt fishing this year. I have revisited an empty lot in Oxnard, Ca a couple of times (Got my first Indian head penny there many years back). I decided to start digging anything that doesn't grunt iron with a 5" coil on my F-75. It's an on going process because its a huge lot. Results so far, One 1897 Indian, 3 wheat pennies, couple of old buttons, and the normal junk. I've dug a ton of trash using my Apex Pick, it cuts through that hard dirt like a hot knife thru butter:thumbsup:

99.9% of my time has been at the beach. Just wish I could have gotten out a lot more. Results: 7 gold rings, 5 silver rings, I tiny silver pendant, 1 silver dime (dry sand 1964), 1 stunning bracelet (that I'm not posting a picture of. My best jewelry find since 1999), and your typical junk jewelry.

Two firsts for me were my best $$$ piece of jewelry and a silver wedding band set that I found in shallow water (got a mid tone and dug the main ring with the stones, started to swing over the sand spot and got another tone and dug the other ring that sits on top. Swore I had white gold or PLT. Waiting on my gold and diamond testers that should arrive soon. Two people say its stamped 925 but I keep seeing 950 PT. I can dream, right :laughing7::laughing7: IMG_2489.JPG IMG_2490.JPG . HH Randy (sorry one picture posted sideways, my bad:dontknow: )

Last edited:
Upvote 4

Tommy G

Bronze Member
Dec 5, 2015
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For someone that doesn't get out much, you managed to pull together quite a collection over the summer. Congrats on the finds!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread