Metal Magnet

Bronze Member
Oct 26, 2010
OH
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My falls and springs are eaten up with coaching my kids' soccer. Not complaining, I love it. Just is.

So, now that is done, it is time for me to get back being eaten up metal detecting :icon_thumright:

Got out for a short hunt Saturday morning to a small, out of the way park. I love those kinds, as they usually produce. Fill dirt thwarted my efforts. Oh well.

So, today I went to a spot that has produced, but is impossible to get to during summer. Netted a merc, rosie, silver necklace piece and a bunch of wheats. Can't wait to get back out and snipe more in the trash.

HH

IMG_1465.JPG

Upvote 12
OP
OP
Metal Magnet

Metal Magnet

Bronze Member
Oct 26, 2010
OH
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
u know, everytime i see you comment, i just oogle your gold coin avatar. never gets old! thanks for the comment.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job nice coins and necklace you deserve it Thanks to people like you who help coach out of your own time Ive done plenty of volunteering for gymnastics and skating Thank god my Daughter got her liscense!!!!!!!! sounds like you have a great spot to hunt I used to live all over ohio in my younger days. Keep up the good work Thanks for sharing your great finds Tommy

btjbtj

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2016
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro with NEL Big Coil DD. Garrett Pro-Pointer Plus.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi, congrats on your finds! What ended up being on the pendant? Looks like there's something underneath the dirt! -Lisa & John

Chizzy

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2015
North Central PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for showing the way for the next generation!! Glad to see you got out and didn't waste any time finding the good stuff...........wtg!!

OP
OP
Metal Magnet

Metal Magnet

Bronze Member
Oct 26, 2010
OH
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for encouragement folks - the ppl on this forum are just the best!

Here is a pic of the necklace piece cleaned up. It's my second St. Christopher one:

IMG_1467.JPG

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice coin hunt! :occasion14:

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Your head is on straight, Kids come 1st. Congrats on being the "Dad". Looks like you found some nice keepers from the park. Is that a Merc in the pic?

OP
OP
Metal Magnet

Metal Magnet

Bronze Member
Oct 26, 2010
OH
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your head is on straight, Kids come 1st. Congrats on being the "Dad". Looks like you found some nice keepers from the park. Is that a Merc in the pic?

yes, here is a pic of silver cleaned up.

IMG_1466.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread