NEWBIE TH PLEASE HELP

THXLee

Tenderfoot
Jan 15, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WE ARE DIGGING AT THE MOMENT AT OUR GRANDFATHER'S LAND. WE WE'RE TOLD BEFORE THAT THIS SITE HAS A MEDIUM SIZED TREASURE. WE ARE CURRENTLY AT 12FT AND FOUND MANY SMALL HEART SHAPED STONES AND 1 STONE IS MARKED BY A LITTLE LETTER "P" WE ARE NOW HAVING TROUBLES WITH THE CEMENT ON THE 12FT MARK "CEMENTS WITH BIG AND SMALL STONES . HELP ME THOSE WHO HAVE PROPOSITIONS PLEASE . THANKS

Upvote 0
OP
OP
T

THXLee

Tenderfoot
Jan 15, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
THIS IS AN OLD WELL ACTUALLY . THOSE WHO HAVE IDEAS PLEASE HELP TO MAKE THINGS EASIER

longislanddertfisher

Dec 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I knew there was a medium sized treasure on my grandfathers land I would rent a backhoe and keep my mouth shut! Just saying...oh and welcome aboard I hope you uncover something good!

villagenut

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like an Oak Island treasure hunt. What we like here is pictures.....and lots of them.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rent a imaging detector see whats in the well then get a backhoe and handle business. Why would someone tell you there is a medium size treasure and not get it themselves, If they know its a medium size treasure they should know what it is. if they know that, you would think!!!!!!

drenalin11

Nov 23, 2016
Greenville, MS
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How does one classify a treasure as "medium" sized? I guess it's great that it's not a small treasure but man wouldn't you rather it be a large treasure?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
T

THXLee

Tenderfoot
Jan 15, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How does one classify a treasure as "medium" sized? I guess it's great that it's not a small treasure but man wouldn't you rather it be a large treasure?!

based on my research on the internet 12-20ft underground treasures are classified as medium sized .
3-7ft= small sized
12-20ft=medium sized
120ft and so on large sized
(based on my research)

OP
OP
T

THXLee

Tenderfoot
Jan 15, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i just wanted some opinions and suggestions bro .

OP
OP
T

THXLee

Tenderfoot
Jan 15, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the one who told us this is our grandfather . he didn't dug it up cos he wanted to give it to later generations that can handle it properly . he didn't want his greed to take over him . he wanted a future for his grandsons . just saying

drenalin11

Nov 23, 2016
Greenville, MS
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems like either going with some heavy equipment or getting some serious power tools would be the only way to get through cement with small and large stones. Pics would probably help the most knowledgeable people in this forum to get the best answer.

OP
OP
T

THXLee

Tenderfoot
Jan 15, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
we dont have enough money for heavy equipments . we are just poor. maybe thor's hammer can do the job :D we are digging up manually . using only muscles for power to break it .

OP
OP
T

THXLee

Tenderfoot
Jan 15, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
we can handle it . we will just use the power of determination

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Depending on how far away you are from an electrical power source, you may want to consider drilling numerous holes which will weaken the
concrete / pebble pours. Check out rental prices on generators and power tools. If there really is a treasure there, it will pay for the recovery costs.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread