Nokta Fors CoRe At New Site

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I turned a no on a permission to to a yes. As I was working some curb and sidewalk strips I saw a lady standing out on her front porch. I yelled out at her that it's a really beautiful day and headed towards her. We talked for a bit and then I asked her if I could detect her yard. She said that she is renting the property and she didn't think that she should give me permission.

I thanked her and handed her a key chain light and told her that she had been fun to talk with. She was really happy with the key chain light and told me to go ahead detect the yard, but don't make a mess.

I didn't find any big silver, but I did manage to unearth 3 Rosie dimes, a Mercury dime, 12 Wheat pennies and a bunch of clad. I was using the stock 11 x 7 inch DD search coil on my Nokta Fors CoRe - Di3 search mode, sensitivity at 99, ID mask set at 23 and GB at 62. This detector is lightening fast and smooth running. I really love the audio tones.

tabman

Attachments

• Nokta Fors CoRe 4 Silvers 001.JPG
    Nokta Fors CoRe 4 Silvers 001.JPG
    590.4 KB · Views: 90
  • Nokta Fors CoRe 4 Silvers 003.JPG
    Nokta Fors CoRe 4 Silvers 003.JPG
    306.7 KB · Views: 82
  • Nokta Fors CoRe 4 Silvers 004.JPG
    Nokta Fors CoRe 4 Silvers 004.JPG
    575.8 KB · Views: 87
  • Nokta Fors CoRe 4 Silvers 005.JPG
    Nokta Fors CoRe 4 Silvers 005.JPG
    306.5 KB · Views: 89
  • Nokta Fors CoRe 4 Silvers 007.JPG
    Nokta Fors CoRe 4 Silvers 007.JPG
    502.3 KB · Views: 89
  • Nokta Fors CoRe 4 Silvers 009.JPG
    Nokta Fors CoRe 4 Silvers 009.JPG
    306 KB · Views: 88
  • Nokta Fors CoRe 4 Silvers 010.JPG
    Nokta Fors CoRe 4 Silvers 010.JPG
    587.7 KB · Views: 101
  • Nokta Fors CoRe 4 Silvers 012.JPG
    Nokta Fors CoRe 4 Silvers 012.JPG
    319.9 KB · Views: 89
  • Nokta Fors CoRe 4 Silvers 017.JPG
    Nokta Fors CoRe 4 Silvers 017.JPG
    402.3 KB · Views: 90
  • Nokta Fors CoRe 4 Silvers 014.JPG
    Nokta Fors CoRe 4 Silvers 014.JPG
    403.7 KB · Views: 98
Upvote 4

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You sly devil you...:icon_thumleft: I see you as one of those WWII soldiers who gave out pantyhose for favors. Hoping that this is a start of another spectacular silver streak. Sounds like you are loving the Nokta.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratualtions on the four silvers! :occasion14:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a crime scene but just a dime scene LOL sweet finds sometimes showing people your a nice guy people want to be nice back ve4ry wise way to find those great coins Thanks for the post!!!

OP
OP
tabman

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks like a good hunt to me congrats on the silver
Thanks! I lucked up finding a yard today with multiple silver coins.

You sly devil you...:icon_thumleft: I see you as one of those WWII soldiers who gave out pantyhose for favors. Hoping that this is a start of another spectacular silver streak. Sounds like you are loving the Nokta.
Thanks! I have to be careful and not to use to much charm. Things could get out of hand. LOL

Congratualtions on the four silvers! :occasion14:
Thanks! It's a start and I really enjoyed using the Nokta Relic. It has a sweet audio tone and is lightening fast.

Looks like a crime scene but just a dime scene LOL sweet finds sometimes showing people your a nice guy people want to be nice back ve4ry wise way to find those great coins Thanks for the post!!!
Thanks! People always respond back in a nice way if you're nice to them and show them respect and attention.

tabman

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread