Despertly seeking Silver or Gold

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hybridcruiser

Jun 11, 2007
Milwaukee WI
I can't believe I haven't found one silver dime yet this year??? how mind bottling it is and disappointing .. Anyway i will post a picture of my better finds for the year..I've found plenty of clad so far and thats not a problem..In this pic is once ring that reads silver and what looks like diamonds but am not sure it's the real thing..then there is a brass sleigh bell (not cleaned) it is called a petal No 2 worth about $14 which they say on the web somewhere ,then there is a few arcade tokens from around the year 2000..there is one broken ear ring that read silver on my detector. and also what looks like a button cap of some sort..The bell was the most interesting thing to me because it was found at a old missile site now turned into a senior center and park..The thing is when detecting there my detector goes nuts because i think this was a dump site back in the late 1800's .... what gives me that ideal was some old broken glass dug up looking for some other items which i never found.. I only stay a little while there because my patience runs thin trying to sort out what is good or not...I WOULD LOVE TO GET IN THERE WITH A BACKHOE ;D Anyway thats about it on my story for today..
hybridcruiser

OP
OP
H

Hybridcruiser

Jun 11, 2007
Milwaukee WI
for got the picture ;D

Attachments

• MVC-002S.JPG
    MVC-002S.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 294

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you sure its a sleigh bell & not a Crotal/Rumbler Bell (sheep/goat bell)?

piggman1

Silver Member
Apr 7, 2007
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's
Patience Grasshopper, the finds will come. If it is an old dump you'll have problems detecting no matter what you do. I'd either find a different place to detect, or find a place there with lots of visual signs and just start digging. If it's a dump, the possible finds are endless. Good luck to ya!

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
took me years to find my first silver dime

HH
-GC

outraged

Apr 14, 2007
East Greenbush NY
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT/Troy Shadow X2/Ace 250
From what I was always thinking Crotal bells were sleigh bells....I just recently sold 2 on ebay both 1 large 1 small did over 40 dollars. Nice finds!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread