sgtled3533

Apr 12, 2016
Fresno, Ca
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher gold bug pro/DP, fisher gold bug 2, Garrett ace 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What's the story here? He was an Army General, correct?

OP
OP
J

joesmarbles

Sep 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The story is simple, as I have said many times before, I cleaned out homes for attorneys and banks for about thirty years, I am an original American picker. Therefore I have accumulated tons of stuff and sifting through many documents I possess I found the letter. Checked it out against other Frank Merrill letters on the net and it is identical in form and handwriting to another I found online.....Joe McDonough

CMDiamonddawg

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2009
Jersey Cape
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X & CZ-7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting letter from a famous military hero .
Marauders history is quite a story . Ever come across
any Glenn Miller memorabila ?

OP
OP
J

joesmarbles

Sep 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No Nothing on Glenn Miller.....Joe McDonough

OP
OP
J

joesmarbles

Sep 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I find it very interesting, the lack of interest in this item. Frank Merrill gave his life for what he believed in. Right or wrong, I am not the judge, but the war and the jungle killed him at the age of 52.
We in this nation are in a great struggle for the future of this country and the world and the absolute lack of interest in what is happening is appalling!

There are many calls out there for America TO WAKE UP! when WILL America Wake UP?.....Joe McDonough

Indiana_Brandon

Feb 23, 2014
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
DD Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Father of American Special Forces kewl pice of history thanks for sharing

OP
OP
J

joesmarbles

Sep 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for looking, best wishes.....Joe McDonough

OP
OP
J

joesmarbles

Sep 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Boys and girls, I am putting the Frank Merrill letter on ebay for anyone interested. Seller will be mtmcdonough45.....Joe McDonough

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I find it very interesting, the lack of interest in this item. Frank Merrill gave his life for what he believed in. Right or wrong, I am not the judge, but the war and the jungle killed him at the age of 52.
We in this nation are in a great struggle for the future of this country and the world and the absolute lack of interest in what is happening is appalling!

There are many calls out there for America TO WAKE UP! when WILL America Wake UP?.....Joe McDonough

I think the mind control program has taken it's toll on our younger generation. All this technological "advancement" has totally distracted the minds of the younger folks. Hollywood has polluted the heart and soul of this nation since the invention of the TV. It's been a gradual spiral downward for over half a century. At nearly 56 years old I have witnessed the corruption of this nation's core values and it blows my mind where we are today. Sadly the masses won't be awoken but, just a small minority. It's too much a shock to one's "false" sense of security to adapt a totally new mindset that requires an individual to trash everything they have come to believe as "truth" for the REAL truth. Kurios1

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:
OP
OP
J

joesmarbles

Sep 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Frank Merrill letter sold on ebay yesterday for $199.00. Hope a t-netter got it.....Joe McDonough

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread