yesterdays finds...and an odd token

scavenger

Oct 21, 2004
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre (Soon to be teknetics T2SE)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
went out yesterday for about 8 hours yesterday to an older park (a large park not a city block sized park) I got to hunt most of the spots I wanted to and some I never noticed. I poped one coin out of the ground and seen an eagle on the back automatically I jumped up and down for a few seconds then setlled back down to see what it actually was, I flipped it over and it was stamped "no cash value" I thought, "crap!" anyway on the one side it has an older eagle encircled in stars. anyway I found another newer token. found a silver ring stamped 925 with a black onyx stone (is pretty bent up, will have to see if the jewler can straighten her back out) and found a gold chain. also found $1.93 in clad and a bunch of fishing weights.
If anyone could give me any info on the token I would greatly appriciate it.
thanks
Scav.
also found some melted tin or something. aint posting pics of clad and sinkers cuz yall know what them look like.

Attachments

• tokens.jpg
    tokens.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 293
  • jewlery31605.jpg
    jewlery31605.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 286
Upvote 0
OP
OP
S

scavenger

Oct 21, 2004
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
thanks buckram! There are batting cages about 25 yards from where I found these, possinle use for the pitching machines?
thanks again
Scav.

M

mrmark55

I have found several of the namco tokens here in east TX. Nice jewelry finds!

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
How many more of them tokens you want? Can't get away from 'em! They haunt my hunts. Chucky Cheese also. ARghhh! Nice chain! And a ring to boot! Good hunt!

OP
OP
S

scavenger

Oct 21, 2004
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
thanks guys.
hh
scav.

N

Newbie1967

I found an identical token in a parking lot the other day (picture below). So I guess they're fairly common...

Jim

Attachments

• No_Cash_Value.jpg
    No_Cash_Value.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 171

treasurekidd

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2004
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have about a dozen of those left over my the last time I took the kiddies to Chuckie Cheese! Nice finds though!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread