A little SILVER, Cinderella’s shoe and a Mexican surprise

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello Everyone,

Today, I went to a school playground area for a little hunt for lost jewelry. Unfortunately, none found its way under my coil, but lots of foil, pull tabs, nickels and clad did! On the way home “the boss called” and redirected my trip home to the grocery store to fulfill my daily chores. Sure glad she did! I entered the store and checked the Coin Star machine and low and behold a few coins were in the lower tray; one scoop and they were mine. The place was very crowded, so I just placed them in my pocket for later observation and began shopping. I made it only to the produce section and had to look… one SILVER!

The Coin Star finds: 1947 Rosie, one 1928 Mexican centavo and 1987 Canadian dime and 1960 Canadian cent.
The school area: 1948 & 1950 wheat cents, button, clad and of course a few relics!

Thank you for looking.

GL & HH

Doc

3_26_2017.jpg

Upvote 14

Garrett424

Silver Member
Jun 20, 2014
Granite, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Deteknix XPointer,
Fiskar's Big Grip Digger & my old Army Trench shovel for the tough jobs
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great hunt.
Nice pile of treasure...

JeffInMass

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2006
Cape Cod
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 600, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Explorer XS, Fisher CZ6A
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Seems like you find silver everywhere you look- Congrats Doc!

-- Jeff --

OP
OP
Professor of Engineering
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Jeff, I'm very new to checking the Coin Star machine; seems I've been missing a lot of good stuff! :BangHead: Thanks to some Tnet posts I've seen the light! :angel1:

Diggin Dude

Silver Member
Apr 6, 2014
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tarsacci MDT 8000
XP DEUS II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice hunt! Nicely done. Congrats and HH

Top Member Reactions