KGII, CT copper, pillars and globe 1752 Spanish silver! Hunting with Tnet fellows

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just finished up a hunt with the guys from NY, north Jersey, Ohio, and North Carolina (Eastcoasthunter, Triple555nickle, Bart(can't think of his handle) Scrappy, Locodigger, Carolina Tom, ans Smittyman. We all got to hunt Sunday with Charlie(eastcoastdigger, rep of bramble boys) hosting in the harsh woods environment(only to a fat out of shape, spoiled field hunter like myself) I found a iron, little head, sleigh bell, button, garbage and trash. Some really good finds came out of those woods that day, made by Loco, Smittyman, Bart, Charlie, Steve, and Tom. I'll let them chime in there finds, I'm posting mine. Sunday we went with Scrappy hosting, I found a wheaty, bell, garbage and trash, I left early feeling under the weather because of my health issues. Tue, Tom and Smittyman(reps of silver mafia) came down to my neck of the woods, long story short, my finds at the end of the day were a King George II copper and a cool looking little button. Today I found the 1752 Spanish Pillars and Globes Half Real along with a 1775 Conneticut Copper state coin in very nice shape. Tom had a very special hunt today, again, his story, we will hear from in I'm sure within a few days. I had much fun hunting and socializing with a bunch of great guys, great memories. I took three pix of where we were hunting to show the golf course conditions I'm accustom to hunting. (sing this like that creedance clearwater revival song) "soybean and short grass forever.........."

Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad

Resized_20170419_180515.jpg Resized_20170419_113147.jpg Resized_20170419_113140.jpg Resized_20170419_175337.jpg Resized_20170419_170625.jpg 20170419_1707011.jpg 20170419_1752141.jpg 20170419_1754551.jpg 20170419_0954451.jpg 20170419_0954181.jpg Resized_20170419_175545.jpg Resized_20170419_070257.jpg Resized_20170419_112254.jpg Resized_20170419_113152.jpg

Upvote 35

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet stuff treble, sweet silver. Great work sounds like fun.
Congrats.

Eastcoasthunter21

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2015
New York/Florida
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DEUS ALL THE WAY
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Brad it was great hunting with you
And we all had a great time thanks for coming
Bartek and I will be heading your way very soon if scrappy is in then we are all
Heading there hh gl

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congrats on the silver and copper
Sounds like you had great time out with the group.

OP
OP
treblehunter

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see the TNet boys are at it again! Congrats on your finds, Treble. I look forward to reading the posts of the other guys. -Lisa & John
Thanks

Nice hunt and finds! I think you are mistaking a CFT.1775 KG III for your Conn. Copper.
I was looking, I'm thinking your right, I'm a horrible ID er

I've seen better

Lol

Congrats Brad
Thanks, I think, lol

Congratualtions on the nice finds and sharing time with fellow Tnet members! :notworthy:
Allot of fun, thanks

Looks like y'all had a great hunt. Guess I'll be hearing from the Charlotte Twosome tomorrow after they get back home. Congrats on some great ginds
Thanks Patch

Awesome finds and making friends.
Ain't nothing better.
Thank you

Great finds!!!! What a great looking location you have!!:icon_thumleft:
It is a slice of heaven, those kids that live there are so blessed
Thanks

OP
OP
treblehunter

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet stuff treble, sweet silver. Great work sounds like fun.
Congrats.
Thank you

Brad it was great hunting with you
And we all had a great time thanks for coming
Bartek and I will be heading your way very soon if scrappy is in then we are all
Heading there hh gl
It was fun, too bad you couldn't get out of bed before when Scrappy came down, There are thousands of acres down here.

Congrats on the silver and copper
Sounds like you had great time out with the group.
It's an adventure with all those guys, lots of laughs.
Thank you

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man...you guys and you Spanish silver and big coppers just wreck me! Congrats on a great hunt. Looks like you have some killer ground there.

OutdoorAdv

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2013
East Coast - USA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus,
GPX 4500,
Equinox 800,
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Excellent hunt and post Brad! Huge congrats on that awesome piece of Spanish silver. Glad you all had such a great time and I can't​ wait to see the other posts.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It was a blast hunting with you and the rest of the guys Brad. Man After 10 hours of swinging the coil in those Brambles on Saturday I felt like I had my @ss kicked by a gang of thugs. The last time I felt pain like that was back in the Army when I had to do my annual SOCOM qualifications. I must admit that digging my smallest and oldest US silver made it all worth it.

Here is a Pic of us at Charlie's get-together Saturday evening.

IMG_6643.jpg

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
I bet you'll never stop hearing about their trip. Tom will do all the talkin'! Lol

That' so wrong, and true all at the same time!

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Here is a pic of Treblehunter sitting in a folding rocking chair, watching Smittyman hunt! The place was absolutely beautiful. When we arrived there was a tom turkey strutting around in the field, showing off for the hens.

Oh yeah... I almost forgot... I found my best coin ever! 1831 half dime. I can not thank Mr. Treblehunter enough for taking me to his spot. I will put up a post when I get everything cleaned up.

Attachments

• IMG_20170419_120148_194.jpg
    IMG_20170419_120148_194.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 65
  • IMG_20170420_180806_225-1.jpg
    IMG_20170420_180806_225-1.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here is a pic of Treblehunter sitting in a folding rocking chair, watching Smittyman hunt! The place was absolutely beautiful. When we arrived there was a tom turkey strutting around in the field, showing off for the hens.

Oh yeah... I almost forgot... I found my best coin ever! 1831 half dime. I can not thank Mr. Treblehunter enough for taking me to his spot. I will put up a post when I get everything cleaned up.

Dammit :BangHead: Tom you just had to one up mine by 3 years and yours is in way better condition. But seriously, congrats on pulling that beautiful bucket lister. :occasion14:

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Dammit :BangHead: Tom you just had to one up mine by 3 years and yours is in way better condition. But seriously, congrats on pulling that beautiful bucket lister. :occasion14:

Thanks Loco. It was great to see you again.

It was all the Treblehunter, he showed me exactly where the coin was.... his exact words were: "... somewhere on this 200 acre farm, there is bound to be a capped coin..."

From that point on, it was easy!

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Wow Tom that half dime is spectacular! What a gorgeous little beauty.

I'd love to get down there and hunt with you guys someday.

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

Tom, back when I was a kid, there was a goat named Elvis. Elvis used to walk around the neighborhood and eat everything. That mofo would even get into you garbage and eat cans. My point is, whenever we saw Elvis, we would sit down and watch that old goat go. And he went.

Kind of reminds me of the other OG. He just goes and goes. And Brad, nobody keeps it cooler than that man. He's a-ok watching his buddies dig good stuff. What a guy. We need more Brads.

OP
OP
treblehunter

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man...you guys and you Spanish silver and big coppers just wreck me! Congrats on a great hunt. Looks like you have some killer ground there.
Thanks, it was a great season, I look forward to next Nov thru May. I might be able to get a couple more hunts in this spring be fore I enter the water hunting.

Excellent hunt and post Brad! Huge congrats on that awesome piece of Spanish silver. Glad you all had such a great time and I can't​ wait to see the other posts.
It was tons of fun, thanks

It was a blast hunting with you and the rest of the guys Brad. Man After 10 hours of swinging the coil in those Brambles on Saturday I felt like I had my @ss kicked by a gang of thugs. The last time I felt pain like that was back in the Army when I had to do my annual SOCOM qualifications. I must admit that digging my smallest and oldest US silver made it all worth it.

Here is a Pic of us at Charlie's get-together Saturday evening.

View attachment 1442268
Thanks for your service to our country Loco, I deeply respect a man that put his life on the line for the rest of us. It was so good to see you again, only another person that detects can understand us, Charlie hosted a great BBQ even if he almost killed me in the bramble only for a bell and a little head!

That' so wrong, and true all at the same time!
Don't we know it, lol

Congrats on a beautiful coin, I'm so glad you guys all got to find incredible finds. Please don't let it swell up that chrome dome of yours, your a god now to the boys of bramble, but to me your still that green eyed jelly angry Carolina Tom. Luv ya and smittyman, thanks for coming up, I will visit you guys to come down and kill a nice NC buck next season, make friends with some deer hunter down there so you can put me on a nice deer!
Here are pix of your 1831 beauty fresh out of the hole delivered to my hand so you could gloat, lol 20170419_1145191.jpg 20170419_1144391.jpg

Nice

Thanks Loco. It was great to see you again.

It was all the Treblehunter, he showed me exactly where the coin was.... his exact words were: "... somewhere on this 200 acre farm, there is bound to be a capped coin..."

From that point on, it was easy!
Your a god

Nice hunt buddy....:icon_thumright:
Thanks Park pirate

OP
OP
treblehunter

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow Tom that half dime is spectacular! What a gorgeous little beauty.

I'd love to get down there and hunt with you guys someday.
I'm shooting for next Nov mid month The first annual international farm field extravganza, come on down!

Tom, back when I was a kid, there was a goat named Elvis. Elvis used to walk around the neighborhood and eat everything. That mofo would even get into you garbage and eat cans. My point is, whenever we saw Elvis, we would sit down and watch that old goat go. And he went.

Kind of reminds me of the other OG. He just goes and goes. And Brad, nobody keeps it cooler than that man. He's a-ok watching his buddies dig good stuff. What a guy. We need more Brads.

Did he just call me an old goat?

Scrappy

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2014
17th century
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
KGII, CT copper, pillars and globe 1752 Spanish silver! Hunting with Tnet fel...

Nah, never - that's Smittymans nickname. Yours is Original Gangster. You look like Don Corleone sitting in that chair looking at Steve ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1492863657.205087.jpg

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Mar 26, 2010
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a great hunt. Congrats

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk