2 Silver GW's and a Ton of Clad!

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP Déus & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went down to the field to swing for a while last night and had a ton of fun!
Pulled out a Ton of clad and scored some Silver to boot!
Pulled out a 42 in pretty good shape and a 36 that was a lil rougher.

image2.JPG

I was a Dime magnet last night. Never dug so many.
For my coin finds I ended up with 15 Dimes, 2 Nickles, 2 Silver Quarters, 6 regular Quarters, 7 Pennies and a pretty toasted Wheatie.

image1.JPG

For my other goodies I found 3 bullet shells, a toasted button and a pin with some initials on it. Looks like it might be Gold but I couldn't see any markings on it.

Over all a great night out swinging! Thanks for looking!

Upvote 16

dsdigger

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2017
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Whites MX Sport, Whites Coinmaster, Minelab Explorer XS, Kellyco Vulcan 360, Lesche Digger, Rattler headphone, Park Ranger Bag by "Freeloader"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the silver! Looks like the field had some nice surprises waiting for you.

OP
OP
Stretch Da Truth

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP Déus & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on the silver! Looks like the field had some nice surprises waiting for you.

Thanks DSD. Love finding Silver. This field has been good to me! Still have 1/2 of it to cover.

Congrats on the silver and other finds

Thanks Art. Great night swinging. If the pin turns out to be Gold it will be my best night out.

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
pretty awesome, great field too. the nickles seem scarce around here but got five the other day. at one place, I actually found more dimes than pennies, that don't happen very often. looked like a great ice cream clad run with extra silver on the side!

OP
OP
Stretch Da Truth

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP Déus & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on the finds!

Thanks! A SIlver night is a good night!

pretty awesome, great field too. the nickles seem scarce around here but got five the other day. at one place, I actually found more dimes than pennies, that don't happen very often. looked like a great ice cream clad run with extra silver on the side!

Thanks brutha! I like your thinking! Should have gone and grabbed some ice cream with the clad. Will do that for sure next time my son comes swinging. He will enjoy that. Any day the 10c>1c ratio is on is a great day. I usually end up with a ton of toasted Zincolns. My nickle tally is so dismal, don't think I will ever find a Buffalo. So sad....

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fifty cents in silver is a good day. Glad you had a productive evening swinging.

OP
OP
Stretch Da Truth

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP Déus & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Fifty cents in silver is a good day. Glad you had a productive evening swinging.

Thanks! Biggest Silver find yet. Will be tough to beat but I will try.

Good hunt,, Nice to come home with a Silver, , Great to come home with two!!
Congratulations

Thanks! This is my 3rd time coming home with 2 Silver finds. First was 2 Mercs then 2 Rosies. Love doubles!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread