Sunday & Monday Hunts.

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy folks. Went into the city to hunt Sunday. We hit along the Fox River in North Aurora, IL. Didn't find many goodies but, did run across a bunch of brass fittings on a steep slope. I found the huge melted glob of brass on the slope. I did manage the no date ugly Wheatie on the bottom of the picture. After work today I went to Dixon along the Rock River again. I scored eight Wheat pennies with six coming out of the one hole. I was praying for a silver coin but, no go. It was fun finding eight wheats on one hunt. I reckon there has to be some silver left that the cherry pickers missed. We'll keep after it. Sorry the pictures suck. Still can't find my Pentax. Adios.

003.JPG 005.JPG 008.JPG 010.JPG

Wheat Penny Dates. 1911, 1920, 2 x 1924, 1927, 1929, 1930, 1939, & Toasted No Date.

Last edited:
Upvote 8

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
some things make you wonder what happened here for all of this to be here. of course we will never know. great score on the wheaties, surely there is some silver still waiting on you to find it. to me, wheaties give hope to some silver being around

Trapper340

Aug 21, 2016
Lebanon missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice stash of wheatie's . But if you keep drinking that banana liquor you may never find silver. Only monkeys.Bahhhhhhh. congratulations

OP
OP
Kurios1

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice stash of wheatie's . But if you keep drinking that banana liquor you may never find silver. Only monkeys.Bahhhhhhh. congratulations

I found three of the 99 Proof Banana bottles. Must be some "top shelf" booze. Whatever get's you from A to ZZZZZ I guess.:drunken_smilie:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread