todays hunt

medicman

May 7, 2004
me and my son jonathan got out today and hunted a new houseplace we found that dates to the 1830s. unfortunately, there was an newer hose on top of it in the 1930s so there is a variety of stuff to dig up. anyway once we get the trash cleared out a bit maybe we'll find something good. thanks, wendell and jonathan.

Attachments

• 2003_0306Image0002.JPG
    2003_0306Image0002.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 351
Upvote 0

rasrandy

Mar 3, 2005
Long Island NY
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
A little bit of everything!Those are some cool finds.
keep working it,and hopefully sumptin good will turn up.

beetle662

Bronze Member
Jul 25, 2003
Independence, KY
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+
Looks like you got a great start to the place! What are the coins you got there? From the looks of it, this place probably holds many more goodies for you! Keep us posted and let us know what kind fo coins you got there please!

Congrats!

alwayslookin

Sep 30, 2004
Indy
really nice assortment of finds....didn't see any junk! Plus you got to spend time with the son..a double bonus...

Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2004
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like you already have a great start with that barber in the middle!!!

Z

zeuss69

Looks like great finds.I wouldn't say that it was trash. Cause all i can find with the detector is nails screws old rusty cans and more of the same and more of the same.At least you have something worth showing i like that pocket watch.Seems your in a good spot so keep it up and find some more lets know how you did.congratulations on your finds.Happy hunting.

ZEUSS69,

treasurebum1

Jan 12, 2005
flora ms.
Detector(s) used
whites dfx garrett gti2500 whites vision
;D very nice finds looks like the piece of a spur probaly some civil war items there need to work it some more great huntin

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread