Yep, you guessed it, 3 more silver from the clad factory!

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was sweltering hot out there today but I managed $8.85 in clad, 44 merc and two 1940s roosies (silver59 fty), 5 wheats ( 244 fty) in 2 hours man The clad factory keeps on giving! Thanks for looking and hh! 20170723_114358.jpg 20170723_114314.jpg 20170723_114330.jpg

Upvote 20

wlb42

Dec 4, 2011
Florida
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+, Whites TRX Pinpointer, Whites MX5, Bounty Hunter 3300 Discovery, Whites Coinmaster Pro, Whites Quantum 2, Whites 6000, Whites 6DB, Whites Beachcomber.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey, cjon455......Any day finding 3 silver coins.....is a GREAT day for me......Thanks for the excellent pictures as well......keep hunting for them SILVERS, my friend....just saying.

Bill
from Florida

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
kind of hard to leave that spot, isn't it? somehow I don't blame you, you should have enough now for a down payment on something

OP
OP
cjon455

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, cjon455......Any day finding 3 silver coins.....is a GREAT day for me......Thanks for the excellent pictures as well......keep hunting for them SILVERS, my friend....just saying.

Bill
from Florida
thanks Bill this place has been really good to me even a couple buddies of mine have tried it with me and did well also. I'm hoping to clean out as much as possible before they start construction.

kind of hard to leave that spot, isn't it? somehow I don't blame you, you should have enough now for a down payment on something
thank you, yeah we're getting there I'm not sure what I want to use the money for yet but I'm over $130

Congrats on the silver and other finds
thanks art!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice silver and old copper hunt, congratulations! :occasion14:

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dude, you are beginning to make me feel like a sissy. Sitting here drinking cold sun tea a few feet from my AC when I know there is treasure a few feet outside my door. Very nice consistent scores on silver and wheats from that spot as well as gas $$$. You are killing that place and much respect for the sweat and labor you are enduring getting it.:icon_salut:

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I think he needs to hire a "caddy" to dig up his $$$ and supply him with cold beverages.:headbang:

OP
OP
cjon455

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! That's crazy
thank you, I'm fortunate to have a place so close to home

Nice silver and old copper hunt, congratulations! :occasion14:
thank you professor!

Dude, you are beginning to make me feel like a sissy. Sitting here drinking cold sun tea a few feet from my AC when I know there is treasure a few feet outside my door. Very nice consistent scores on silver and wheats from that spot as well as gas $$$. You are killing that place and much respect for the sweat and labor you are enduring getting it.:icon_salut:
lol thanks man. I'm so used to door-knocking all the time I'm kind of taking advantage of having a place so close to home that I can always go to. I can't hardly ever last longer than 3 hours though cuz it's so hot and so much digging!

I think he needs to hire a "caddy" to dig up his $$$ and supply him with cold beverages.:headbang:
yeah I like the way you're thinking, I could just point to the ground and say "dig that sir" lol:laughing7:

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You are on a roll Chris, Keep it up. God I love coin shooting.

OP
OP
cjon455

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow nice haul again that's a damn good spot you got congrats brother...:icon_thumright:
thank you sir. It's been great there, lots of targets, ya get kinda tired quick but infant complain. It's walking distance from my house

Well done! That is a great haul.
thanks alot!

You are on a roll Chris, Keep it up. God I love coin shooting.
Thanks Kevin, this spot keeps me busy, also keeps me distracted from door knocking. The spot has been fun and all, but I need some old old stuff LOL

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another nice hunt CJ. I was just wondering ? (insert sarcasm here) Do you ever get tired of digging silver ?? !!!

OP
OP
cjon455

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another nice hunt CJ. I was just wondering ? (insert sarcasm here) Do you ever get tired of digging silver ?? !!!

Thanks and to answer your question:

No. Lol, mercs and Rosie's are okay but I do want the older stuff again

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread