My first Trime!

Corvid

Jan 5, 2017
Cincinnati, OH
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Makro Racer 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The yard that keeps on giving just surrendered my first Trime! An 1852 beauty! Enjoy!
FullSizeRender (1).jpg FullSizeRender.jpg

Upvote 53
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Beautiful coin recovery! :occasion14:

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Corvid

Corvid

Jan 5, 2017
Cincinnati, OH
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Makro Racer 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On my bucket list!! What were you swinging and how was the signal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use a Makro Racer 2. I don't remember the number I was getting. It was in a plug with 3 nails, which I thought was crazy. About 4 inches down but the audio signal was high and clear so it got dug!

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use a Makro Racer 2. I don't remember the number I was getting. It was in a plug with 3 nails, which I thought was crazy. About 4 inches down but the audio signal was high and clear so it got dug!

Ah HA! The "lowly" Makro Racer 2 SCORES a TRIME amongst the NAILS! WOO HOO! :headbang: I love my Makro Racer 2 and it does well to grab up coins in the iron. Congrats on probably the most difficult to recover bucket list coin my friend. Tiny treasure sometimes is the BEST!:icon_salut:

Underwonder

Bronze Member
Jul 31, 2017
RI
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT Spectrum, TRX Pin-pointer, Garrett AT Pro Pin-pointer, Eagle II SL with Bigfoot, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very nice. So nice. Extra nice...That's my 3¢ worth. A BIG Congratulations on a super find!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread