I got all of this for 40 cents!

Phishfindr

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2017
NEW ENGLAND
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Pro Pointer AT Z-Lynk, Lesche digging tools, Pack Mule finds bag by Freeloader.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I went back up to the permission farm this morning. My last visit was busy. Today was just as busy. I have no idea how many times I bent down to dig, discover, and then cover my holes. I managed a quarter, dime, and nickel (all clad) today. I almost fainted when I pulled the quarter and saw 1788 and a statute of liberty. OMG I thought. This is it!!! I flipped it and George was there. I poured some water on it and suddenly 2001 appears. Oh well! Darn those commemorative quarters!

Anyway, I found a very cool old wrench, a big solid piece of metal that looks farm equipment related, and various old nails and screws. I'm still hunting in very soft soil that is easy to dig. My detector is picking up the smallest pieces fairly deep as well.

I am still waiting for the mother load to hit, but in the meantime I am having a blast. As soon as it cools down a bit I can stay up there longer to hunt. But for now, it's hot and humid and 3-4 hours is all that I can take.

I almost forgot to mention that I found a ton of junk too! Man, enough with the cans already! :laughing7:

IMG_0859.JPG IMG_0858.JPG

Upvote 8

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good of you to pack out all of that trash! Keep on Swingin

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They have fooled me also.. Foreign coins and the Canadian gold dollars also. I just accept it and wear a diaper!!!!!Lol someday youll find one keep lookin!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread