Clads Again...

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2005
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
Well I was able to get out some today on my day off,weather wasn't good but thought i would look at a different park.Large park with 5 ball fields,4 soccer fields and a aquatic center and numerous pavillions.I mainly just hit it here and there but came away with 49 clad coins including a sac.dollar.Unfortunately alot of pennies and didn't find any jewelry but thems the breaks.

bigrig

Upvote 0
M

mattjd

Cool bigrig. If you want to dig the gold rings you have to dig all the nickels, foil, and pulltab signals. those three signals are the same as a gold rings signal. Spend a few days diggin that junk at the park and a nice juicy gold ring will pop up soon. Just make sure you don't skip any of the nickel/foil/pulltab signals because the signal that you do skip will be the ring. And if it's old coins you want, go to the oldest place you can find around your area and you will find old coins. I'm not talking about the local baseball field, I'm talking OLD. HH? ? ? ? ?Matt

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
At least you got out Big Rig congrats on finds. Bobbies folks got in from Michigan yesterday and my mom flys in from Florida tomorrw, so our detecting is definitly on hold for this weekend. You and Knorrski keep finding and keep posting
hh
dave+bobbie

archmjr

Jan 24, 2005
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1270X/Whites 6000 & 5900 Di Pro SL/CZ-6a
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Clad, thats all I got today. 2 25c, 3 5c, 3, 10c and thats it. I wouldn't mind a merc in the mix myself...

Better Luck next time!

Hambone

Jan 4, 2005
Lone Star State
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BigRig

You the clad man! You will soon have enough to take mama on a Caribbean cruse!

Hambone

treasurekidd

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2004
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing wrong with a pocket full of clad! It adds up after awhile, making good beer money. I explain this hobby to my wife like this: I am a treasure hunter, and in between finds of pirate treasure, rare old coins and buried revolutionary war cannons, I find money! She just rolls her eyes and tells me to quit tracking mud in the house, lol!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions