Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Navy Davy and I met up at a new location that did not pan out. From there it was off to local park which took a fair bit of effort to walk back to as the gate was closed. Half way through a quota we called it quits for that location with the only notable coin being a 59 dime.

Heading back to our cars one would have sworn that ND and I had run a marathon as we were both huffing and puffing with sweat running amok.

We parted ways and I continued on for the other 23 coins needed to make quota. Got that but forgot something.................................Marie to the rescue. Bluenose senior moment ........again!

Attachments

• IMG_0798[1].jpg
    IMG_0798[1].jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0796[1].jpg
    IMG_0796[1].jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0795[1].jpg
    IMG_0795[1].jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 51
Upvote 7

xr7ator

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800
The keys to silver=success. Thanks for posting and HH ALL

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I smell a Brain fart. Congrats on the silver. Heck we've all done some bonehead stunts.

Bryan6059

May 31, 2012
nova scotia
Detector(s) used
garret at pro
garret ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice little trick for the keys, try to get into the habit of locking your door with the car key from the outside. 2 things- you'll never lock your keys inside the car, and second you wont have any favours owed for the time(s) you needed the spare car key ;)

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratualtions! :occasion14:

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't have that problem with locking my keys in my Command Vehicle. At least one of my four doors won't lock so I can't lock myself out. My problem is if I drop my keys in all the litter inside my CV it might take me a week to find them!:laughing9: Glad you have a nice backup plan in place in case of such emergencies. It happens to so many of us don't ya' know. Nice dime too.:thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread