Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20180103_175251.jpg 20180103_175244_001.jpg 20180103_221638.jpg Garrett AT MAX I have been trying so hard to save but with two Daughters 1 in college their cars and Insurance and well you guys know . My Brother and Sister surprised me with this.I mean surprised . I cant wait to use it. I they also got me the garrett pinpoiinter at so now I have another one it came in the box,, I love detecting in the winter as long as there isn't deep snow well there is. I feel like a little kid with a new bike staring out the window with a tear in my eye. I hate snow. . I cant wait to take her out.. I'm going to sell my AT PRO and this is my new Baby. I have done well with my AT PRO and Garrett so I'm sticking with Garrett I think there are so many great machines out there just gotta get the coil over good stuff. Thanks for looking can someone send some heat Ill pay for shipping. Happy Hunting to all my tnet family thanks for sharing all your finds it helps me get by. Tommy

Upvote 77
OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Again, the Best of Luck with the Max. That was a great story you posted about the return find of the ring. The old saying "What goes around, comes around" holds true. You did something very nice for a couple in returning their lost ring, and just like that, "Bam", you find a new Garrett AT Max on your porch. It is stories such as this that shed a very positive light on Metal Detecting and what we do. You are an Ambassador to our hobby. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Benjamin52

Apr 26, 2011
Germany
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS :-:
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Luck and a good location is already 80-90% in my opinion, now you have a better machine so you can only do better!!
I wish good finds and lots of fun!

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome Sis/Bro!!! I am resisting the urge to get another machine as I know my AT PRO is a very good machine but dangit this hobby is as bad as golf, always looking for the "Better Putter"!

Goldiver

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Fremont, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Fisher F-75 LTD2, CZ-70, CZ-21, 1280x, Vibraprobe 560, Minelab Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool! Great detector, my nephew loves the one I bought for him.

Steve

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Again, the Best of Luck with the Max. That was a great story you posted about the return find of the ring. The old saying "What goes around, comes around" holds true. You did something very nice for a couple in returning their lost ring, and just like that, "Bam", you find a new Garrett AT Max on your porch. It is stories such as this that shed a very positive light on Metal Detecting and what we do. You are an Ambassador to our hobby. Thanks for sharing this with us.
Thanks Devil Dog you are absolutely right!!!!!!

just.neil

Dec 26, 2017
Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter commando
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Awesome family and awesome find!!! Congrats, and you aren't the only one with snow this week. We even got some here in east texas, rare thing these parts. Best of luck to you

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet. Cant wait to see the finds you get with it! [emoji2][emoji106]
Thanks Kiddo its been weeks of snow but this weekend I'm going to finding some gold and silver and diamonds and anything else I can Thanks

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome family and awesome find!!! Congrats, and you aren't the only one with snow this week. We even got some here in east texas, rare thing these parts. Best of luck to you
Thanks this weekend will be in the 40s so Ill be swinging!!!!!!

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
congrats! It will have you digging deep holes!

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm going to bring an auger with me!!!!!!

DigToChina

Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2016
GTA East, Ontario
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Fisher F2, ProPointer AT
Nice. Couple more days of the warm weather and you'll be able to break it in. Maybe be on the lookout for some of those meteorites? Happy hunting Tom.

highnam

Bronze Member
Jan 23, 2012
Western Washington
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome gift from your siblings...I would have a better chance at a bag of flaming dog poo on my front porch

Underwonder

Bronze Member
Jul 31, 2017
RI
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT Spectrum, TRX Pin-pointer, Garrett AT Pro Pin-pointer, Eagle II SL with Bigfoot, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
How kind of your siblings and so exciting to look forward to using it. I couldn’t take it any more and poked away under the trees with my old machine to find a few old nails.... It was fun anyways!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread