Finally, my first CW bullet. (only took 4 years)

BladeRunner2019

Dec 22, 2013
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello all,

Went for a hunt today with fellow T-Netters the_mad_cladder and wv1978. It was a gorgeous Carolina day even though there was still some snow on the ground.
RxRWWw3.jpg

Rumor is there was some CW activity near one of the areas we were planning to hunt. The rumor proved to be true when I dug my first CW bullet. Unfortunately, I was so excited I didn't even think to get the camera out to get the insitu shot. :BangHead: That is the most excited I have been in a while to dig something.

Sorry for the bad pics but I couldn't even see my screen in the bright sun and snow glare, plus they were pretty far away!! (Faces have been obscured to protect identies.) :laughing7:

Cladder hot on the trail of a target.
x7gPvtA.jpg

Here's wv working his way back down the mountain.
HYdGoGK.jpg

After grabbing some lunch we hit a couple other areas and I was able to scrape up a couple silver Rosies. Even though I had my best silver year by far in 2017, I had only found 2 silvers since the week before Christmas so it was good to break out of the slump.

The holed coin is a 1991 25 Pesetas commemorative coin minted for the 1992 Summer Olympics in Barcelona. No value, but sort of interesting.

Between the snow and having been sick, I was due for a long day of detecting and it was great to get out and hunt with these guys. :thumbsup:

Here is a shot of the interesting finds. The bulllet is the star of the show today though. It's a little smashed, but I don't mind that a bit. GL & HH!!

55sauMx.jpg

Upvote 14

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread