Holy Tot Lot Batman!!

spyguy

Jan 30, 2006
Batman, trinkets + clad.JPG

I intended to get out to my honey hole park, but when I got there it was blowing up busy at 8:30 AM. I left and headed over to a local tot lot that I hadn't detected in more than four months. Picked up .83 cents in clad and the other trinkets shown. About midway through my hunt I eyeballed the Caped Crusader there in the sand. Adam West is somewhere up there smiling.
HH
-spyguy

Upvote 20

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac, MineLab Safari, MineLab Explorer XS,
White's 5000 D, White's 6DB, White's 5000 D GEB
Sunray X-1 for the ML's, Garrett PP for the White's and a Backhoe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratulations on the nice finds and rescuing a fallen Super Hero! :occasion14:

lookingharder

Feb 27, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master. Garrett AT Gold, Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just curious, What type of signal does a Super Hero give off? :)

dsdigger

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2017
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Whites MX Sport, Whites Coinmaster, Minelab Explorer XS, Kellyco Vulcan 360, Lesche Digger, Rattler headphone, Park Ranger Bag by "Freeloader"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lookingharder, I think it might be "Hey you, look down here, under the coil, yeah, I'm here, pick me up, dust me off and put me in your finds pouch!". Sounds about right. And if a kids comes over and grabs it out of your hands and runs off you'll hear, "you just got Pirated!".
Congrats spyguy, nice finds looks like Batman wants to be a part of your collection!:icon_thumright:

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Adam West was the hero of many a young boy back in the day. I would give that action figure a prominent place in my display case if it were mine.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread