Monstarules

Mar 1, 2017
Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all!

I haven't found much silver in Coinstars since I found the 3 silver dimes in February. A lot of people have been beating me to the Coinstar, but it's all a game of fair chance! However, I have found about a pound of mixed foreigns and tokens, as well as several USD of change since then. I've also found a lot of wheaties, including 3 steelies. Anyways, last week, I found 1 silver dime on Saturday. I didn't post the picture because I was so busy. But yesterday...the drought ended in the morning with a 3 silver quarter spill!

jfaMS8Z.png

I've often found that I find a silver quarter once every 3 months or so, which means I'll probably wont find much more in the near future :laughing7: but I usually am guaranteed at least 1 silver dime a month. I've found as much as 12 in one day though :P Anyways, happy hunting!

Quisp

Feb 14, 2011
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Teknetics Omega 8500, Garrett GTA-1000, Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very Cool. My best one time find was about $10 in change, $8.50 of it being Canadian (with 4 x Toonies) and a silver Rosey dime.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very nice score, congratulations! :occasion14:

Metal Headz

Sep 18, 2016
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I never found a silver quarter in the reject bin ever and you found 3 in one day. Amazing!

thrifty76now

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2009
Sunman Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT MINELAB SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sell your detector just hit the coin -stars from now on. [ Just kidding] Those stores have been good for you lately,when I get to the ones i check most times just dust.

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice score, nothing but cob webs for me lately. Do they open the machine for you so you can get the dirt cup?

OP
OP
Monstarules

Monstarules

Mar 1, 2017
Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice score, nothing but cob webs for me lately. Do they open the machine for you so you can get the dirt cup?
Manager changes, and grabby employees have plagued the dirt cups. Also, some people are downright nasty to me and won't let me look anymore. The 2 stores that I know that will still open it for me are so far away :( and the loss of ability to check the dirt cup of the store near me hurts. Haven't checked one in a month now.

Sell your detector just hit the coin -stars from now on. [ Just kidding] Those stores have been good for you lately,when I get to the ones i check most times just dust.
Always have been for some reason. I'm sure I'll hit another drought. I check them every day, which probably amounts to my success. I haven't gone a month without finding one silver since I was working in Maine over the last summer.

Nice quarters! That's an easier way of getting them than digging!
Oh yeah, it's really nice.

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice. 3 silver quarters from the coin star is a good "outing" !

OP
OP
Monstarules

Monstarules

Mar 1, 2017
Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quite a good one if I say so muhself

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice silver haul!
Ya sometimes those inside cups are awesome!

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

VERMONTIS

Mar 27, 2013
Upstate NY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
whites PI 1000, whites xlt, whites v3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20180330_204459[1].jpg 20180330_204637[1].jpg

Great digs. Hee! Hee! Went to the store the other day..... my favorite clerk says "I got something for you today"!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread