🏆 HONORABLE MENTION XClass Ring

swagman

Nov 9, 2014
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800,Teknetic T2LTD, Teknetic 5'' & 11'' coil, AT PRO, Nokta Pin Pointer, Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer, 5 x 8 Coil, Nell 15'' Attack coil, one bum eye and selective hearing.
Primary Interest:
Other
I got my T2 LTD a week ago but have not had much play time on it since. Today I am off work and got the chance to get out side with it,I did a quick search with the 11'' coil and thought I would try out the 5'' inch coil. I like the coil, the detector is already light and with that on it, the machine is made out of tissue paper light. I did not find much, a couple pennies and a 1944 wheat penny, then I got a lower reading in the mid 70's. sens was on 90 odd, dis 35 in 3 tone and 5 inches down pulled out what I thought was just a junk ring.

Later I went in the house and showed the 'Missuss" and she said I found a class ring, she went and cleaned it up. It was a man's ring from class of 68' stamped 10k white gold, that made me feel good. I will try and track the owner down by going to the High School and the public library, there is some Initials inside the band. Here are some pic's, it is a big ring but have not weighed as I do not have any scales yet. Josten web site price $463 Thanks for looking HH

class ring 5.jpg class ring 4.jpg class ring 3.jpg class ring 2.jpg class ring 1.jpg

Upvote 25
OP
OP
swagman

swagman

Nov 9, 2014
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800,Teknetic T2LTD, Teknetic 5'' & 11'' coil, AT PRO, Nokta Pin Pointer, Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer, 5 x 8 Coil, Nell 15'' Attack coil, one bum eye and selective hearing.
Primary Interest:
Other

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on the ring find and return. :notworthy: Glad to see you got the "Honorable Mention"

Looks like you're very proud of your T2LTD.

OP
OP
swagman

swagman

Nov 9, 2014
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks like you're very proud of your T2LTD.

I suppose I am in a way even tho I only had it for a short time, still got lots of learning to do on it yet. Only down side to all of this is the fact that class ring was the first and only gold ring I have found to date and I did not get to keep it lol. But that's what I like about the T2, it makes you dig them signals compared to the AT PRO, the ATPRO put the pennies in the same range and I hate digging pennies (just too many of them) On the T2 pennies is about 78 and gold is mid 70's and lower I think......as I said still learning.

I liked to thank every one on T Net for the support and the Hon Mention, that in it self is all the reward I need, I was not expecting the Mention but really appreciate it now. There are truly some great people on this forum, that's why I love it here.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread