Great Finds And Awesome Ring Found In A Field

Vldetecting

Jun 23, 2017
Sweden
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max, Garrett AT Pro-Pointer, Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So today I went to hunt a field that I detected on for ca 8 months ago. When I hunted it last time I had an Ace 250 and now I have the AT Max so I was hoping to get some more finds. I was there for an hour and here are my finds:

The first signal I dug was a broken Harmonica reed:

IMG_8227[1].JPG

Then I dug another signal a meter away, and found the handle of a pewter spoon. The other part of that spoon must've been made of iron because of the rust it had:

IMG_8233[1].JPG

After that signal I went further and didn't get any signals except for iron. And then I got another decent signal a few meters away from a tree and got a very nice bronze children's ring from 1884 with stunning patina on it with a beautiful light blue stone that I'm not familiar with. The markings in the ring are actually strange enough silver markings. One of them says 'F6 = the year 1884' and the other two are identical and are saying 'B?' and is probably the makers mark but I can't figure it out:

IMG_8228[1].JPG IMG_8229[1].JPG IMG_8230[1].JPG

Then I decided to go and detect on the dirt road that seemed to have been from the late 1700's but only found a horseshoe from the early 1800's. So I went back to the place where I found everything and got a very loud and steady signal that was the bowl of a pewter spoon:

IMG_8232[1].JPG

The only unusual thing about this day was that all of these signals was 50's signals and I didn't even get a single signal higher than the low 60's that day, not even high toned trash. Well anyways, thank you for reading and happy hunting!

Upvote 8

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest: