🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I FINALLY got one of them "good for -- in trade" tokens I've been after forever. Of course it's roached because it was in the river, also got a silver ring, and a wheat 20180618_212321.jpg 20180618_212245.jpg 20180618_212346.jpg 20180618_205020.jpg

Upvote 24

Hawks88

Gold Member
Aug 26, 2012
Niagara falls
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds. I bet that ring will clean up real nice. Congrats

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on your "Good For" token. It looks to be aluminum, and that doesn't fair out well in our area either. I hunt a lot of fields, and the chemicals chew them up pretty good.

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent saves, congratulations!:icon_thumleft:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratualtions on the nice finds! :occasion14:

I like the token!

idahotokens

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2003
Primary Interest:
Other
Interesting find! It is not shown in either Aqua's PA Merchant Tokens book or on tokencatalog.com, and I would encourage you to post your pics on the latter site for the record. I could post it with your permission and the measurement of the piece. The 1915, 18, & 20 Pittston City Directories show James Wall as an "engineer" and Terrence Wall as "laborer" at that address. A few years earlier, there were other men named Wall living there. I would guess that the brothers had a side business in their home selling confectionery, cigars, etc. and this token was used in that enterprise.
John in the Great 208

OP
OP
cjon455

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
t_o.gif
Nice finds cjon455. Thanks for sharing...
thank you!

thanks bud!

Nice finds. I bet that ring will clean up real nice. Congrats
thanks hawks! I like the dark look from being in the water

Congrats on your "Good For" token. It looks to be aluminum, and that doesn't fair out well in our area either. I hunt a lot of fields, and the chemicals chew them up pretty good.
Yeah it's definitely aluminum, I'm glad I can still make out what it is though. Thanks!
Excellent finds --
thank you!

Excellent saves, congratulations!:icon_thumleft:
Thank you!
If you don't get the token info you seek here, you may wish to Email the Luzeme County Historical Society.
Email: [email protected]
Phone number: (570) 823-6244
Fax: (570) 823-9011
Don,,,,,
thanks man, I appreciate it!

OP
OP
cjon455

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting find! It is not shown in either Aqua's PA Merchant Tokens book or on tokencatalog.com, and I would encourage you to post your pics on the latter site for the record. I could post it with your permission and the measurement of the piece. The 1915, 18, & 20 Pittston City Directories show James Wall as an "engineer" and Terrence Wall as "laborer" at that address. A few years earlier, there were other men named Wall living there. I would guess that the brothers had a side business in their home selling confectionery, cigars, etc. and this token was used in that enterprise.
John in the Great 208
thanks for the research, much appreciated! I'll get some measurements and get back to ya!

[FONT="][url=http://tokencatalog.com/display_records.php?SearchString=&SubmitFilter=Search&SearchStringEveryWord=Doutrich&SearchStringAnyWord=&action=DisplayRecords]Display Token Records - All States[/url] Try this link[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]thank you! Much appreciated

[QUOTE="Professor of Engineering, post: 5846134, member: 87759"]Congratualtions on the nice finds! :occasion14:

I like the token!
thanks professor

Those are some great finds. Nicely done!
thanks! Not bad for a quick hour

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would be very happy with all those goodies nice display items Thanks for posting em

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread