Bullet puller

1more4me

Jul 26, 2011
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
White's V3i
Just re-found a find I thought I lost in the field the day I found it...!
A civil war bullet with a bullet puller imbedded in it. Apparently broke it off ramrod and had to shoot it out. It was close to a skermish line but will never know if it was during a fight or just camp maintenance...
Bullet puller.jpg

Upvote 23
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice relic recovery! :occasion14:

digger dad

May 6, 2016
Va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garret AT pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool recovery !! I've seen pulled bullets and pullers , but never a puller stuck in the bullet .

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Who know's......someone might have gotten there "iron" for the day :icon_thumright: Nice dig!!

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well Done on the find of the bullet worm embedded in the lead bullet. That is one cool find and a great piece of saved History. :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
1more4me

1more4me

Jul 26, 2011
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
White's V3i
Who know's......someone might have gotten there "iron" for the day :icon_thumright: Nice dig!!

That has entered my imagination a time or two! When I was a kid there was a movie that had a scene where a fellow shot another charging in with a ramrod. Can't remember movie, may have been the real life case. As far a rarity- This has to be up there with 2 bullets impacting each other, maybe more so...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread