Kids are back in school and bless their hearts they brought a little gold back

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
The kids have been back in school 3 weeks now looks like we are getting into our fall gold season. Bobbie and I each found a gold ring this weekend. Bobbie found hers yesterday at our next to the last spot. the setting is out of it. I found the nugett ring at the 2nd of 3 spots we hit today. Other pic is of Bobbies pile from yesterday. I found 2 silver earrings also yesterday. Sorry about blurriness of ring pic was trying something diffrent will go back to old way next week. September means the return of road trip weekend and that will be next weekend. Will post results when we get home next Sunday evening.
Bobbies total for weekend was little over $12.00, a gold ring and several pieces of junk jewelry. I found $7.00 the gold ring today, the silver earrings yesterday, and 4 junk pendents.
congrats to all that were able to get out and enjoy this weekend
hh
dave+bobbie

Attachments

• DSCF1933.JPG
    DSCF1933.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 641
  • DSCF1922.JPG
    DSCF1922.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 648
Upvote 0

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
isn't great to go out have a good time and bring in a nice little haul? Thats what its all about.

piggman1

Silver Member
Apr 7, 2007
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's
Great weekend when you bring home the gold!

R

RUDY2003

Excellent huntin' guys! I hope to get out of my no-ring finding pattern soon....

Keep diggin'...

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Great job you two! I cant believe the stuff found on school grounds...when I was a kid the only rings we got were from a bubble gum machine.....Gold ... Sheesh................

karib2517

Jan 18, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab X50 : Another world inches below us.
Re: Kids are back in school and bless their hearts they brought a little gold ba

those little fingers shrink whenit gets cool.

Ant

Silver Member
Aug 6, 2006
Cali
Detector(s) used
Glold Bug 2 MineLab SE
Wow, you two cleaned up on the gold and clad.

HH

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Kids are back in school and bless their hearts they brought a little gold ba

Fantastic finds, Bobbie & Dave.

gypsyheart said:
Great job you two! I cant believe the stuff found on school grounds...when I was a kid the only rings we got were from a bubble gum machine.....Gold ... Sheesh................

The only ones I got is what was in Cracker Jacks...a surprise in every box.

;) RR

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Congrats D&B, good to see gold! HH, Mike

weasel606

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2007
West Virginia, USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70 ,Bounty Hunter Landstar, Garrett ACE 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
congrats on the gold ! and of course the clad is always good to ;) you guy's did great ;D

OP
OP
dave-enc

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
river and gypsy you are right when we we were kids thats all we got to was the bubble gum rings. bdoo you are right now with the cooler weather we going to try to doo it as hard as we can. thanks weasel I went to college bout 120 miles east of parkerburg in phillipi so I think of wv as a second home
hh
dave+bobbie

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Amen D&B....I Love the way this stuff has a cycle to it.Sometime's I have just enough time before the sun goes down to get out and these are the perfect fixe's for me.Congrat's and HH!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread