Had a hour this morning before the rain.

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went to the park got a pocketknife and a cool bottle which was in a stream. Not embroidered but itโ€™s a start. IMG_0012.JPG IMG_0012.JPG IMG_0012.JPG IMG_0012.JPG

Upvote 11

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool bottle! Hard to get those nowadays in complete form...Im not a bottle guy but I definitely would have picked that one up. Ddf.

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cool bottle! Hard to get those nowadays in complete form...Im not a bottle guy but I definitely would have picked that one up. Ddf.

I thought so too Iโ€™m starting to get into this bottle addiction uggggh

Where does it end!!!!

VTColonialDigger

Oct 13, 2016
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Those are two neat finds! Pocketknives are fun to find, and that bottle was a great find in the steam! It's awesome that it didn't break on a rock!

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Those are two neat finds! Pocketknives are fun to find, and that bottle was a great find in the steam! It's awesome that it didn't break on a rock!

Plenty of old broken pieces some even blue. I swear Iโ€™m getting that old to familiar itch of addiction with these bottles. Lol I was just watching this one.

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
Plenty of old broken pieces some even blue. I swear Iโ€™m getting that old to familiar itch of addiction with these bottles. Lol I was just watching this one.

one of my favorite channels to watch and nice finds there

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
You got rain? Almost as good as a gold coin. Congrats. That bottle is nice.:icon_thumright:

Possum

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2017
Southeast Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 and Equinox 800, XP Deus, Shadow X5, Shadow X2, Fisher F44, Whites Coinmaster, and Tesoro Compadre'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Way to go brother, between my little humorous text this morning and that coffee you were talking about, it looks like you decided to stay awake after all and look what you did, went and found some more goodies!!! Congrats!!!

"D"

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Way to go brother, between my little humorous text this morning and that coffee you were talking about, it looks like you decided to stay awake after all and look what you did, went and found some more goodies!!! Congrats!!!

"D"

Yeah just got it Iโ€™ll post later going to bed. No coins except a 1925 wheat. Did eyeball some cool stuff in the creek. Small cobalt blue bottle and a huge white and cobalt blue swirl marble. The look awesome together. Iโ€™ll post later brotha Possum

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread