Gold gold gold. My second best hunt

Racso

Apr 26, 2017
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got out today to try a new beach but wasn’t expecting much. I got to a free parking area but was 2 miles away from the place I wanted to hit but still along the beach. I walked to the wet sand and decided to not detect and just walk to my destination. After walking about 1/2 a mile I gave in and just started swinging. My first target gave a vdi of 10-11 and I pulled a ring shape object that turned out to be a coiled piece copper wire. My next target was a penny and than a quarter. The next beep I heard was jumpy so I skipped it. Two feet away from the one I skipped I got a jumpy nickel signal but deicided to dig it and out pops out a 14k band with stones :headbang: I don’t know if they are real since I have no tester. I did a grid and even dug the signals I skipped but turned out to junk. I left that spot and just walked straight trying to get to my destination and pulled a few coins along the way. At about the mile mark I get a jumpy gold signal and out pops a light 10k broken ring with an eagle. I’m happy as can be and start gridding that spot but only found a few more coins. So I start my journey again going in a straight line and picking up the pace. Now I’m about 3/4 of the way to the spot and I’m just thinking to myself, wouldn’t it be great to dig another gold ring. Twenty paces later I get a vdi 15-16 I dig my scoop and check the hole, target is in the scoop. I shake the sand out and I see a yellow rim. I pull it out and to my surprise it was a small 18k Cartier love band :hello2: I couldn’t believe this happen right after I was thinking about it :notworthy: I did another grid another grid but didn’t find anything else. The rest of the hunt I just pulled some more coins and some junker rings. I did make it to the spot I was heading to and pulled some coins and junk rings. For those keeping count this is my fourth outing in a row I get gold and the total gold rings for the month is 6 :hello2: Thanks for reading and keep swinging those coils, HH.

Oscar

Attachments

• C677346A-2F17-4899-9855-FDA6BAD3D632.jpeg
    C677346A-2F17-4899-9855-FDA6BAD3D632.jpeg
    514.8 KB · Views: 187
  • 733CCC37-8BE5-4328-B553-C088AF57029B.jpeg
    733CCC37-8BE5-4328-B553-C088AF57029B.jpeg
    462.8 KB · Views: 166
Upvote 40

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread