May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My usual detecting days have been shifted around for work, so Cru'dad had a short 2 hour solo hunt on the field I got the recent banner Gold Celtic. He ended up with 2 scrappies & some re-assurance that we had covered this small low yield site.
Today, not a day I would pick as its constant heavy rain, was the only available day until next Friday, & Land-Mag & I were not sure how many days we had until the wheat that is due to be drilled is chitting. Good news is that the seed has not been drilled yet, bad news is we only lasted 45 minutes in the rain (Testing the Nox 800 on Fan's Roman Site). Hopefully a post from Land-Mag will explain all. My Deus result was just 2 scrappies.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    105.4 KB · Views: 54
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 53
Upvote 12
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Still a nice hunt, congratulations! :icon_thumleft:

Westfront

Silver Member
Jun 15, 2010
Germania Secunda
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You had the rain we're waiting for. I was detecting on an Archie dig last week and the soil was dry to the bone 20" down. You will have better results after the rain next time!

OP
OP
CRUSADER

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You had the rain we're waiting for. I was detecting on an Archie dig last week and the soil was dry to the bone 20" down. You will have better results after the rain next time!
Yeap, still solid lumps deeper down.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread