Found today Nice old Canadian pennies, 25 nice marbles. Thank U Stretchmodel

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
Hello again all,

Today was a terrible day, I will not get into specifics, but I got turned down by the VA for a disability claim I have been working 2 years on. I will only say that my visits to the VA clinic were essential in them turning me down. They kept seeing me until they could blame the claims on something else.

HOWEVER THIS WONDERFUL MAILBOX FIND MADE MY DAY
I am once again humbled by the kindness of the many great members here at Tnet. Today I went to the mailbox and found the following treasures for my daughter:

1903 Large Canadian Cent (First Large cent I / my daughter have ever had)
1928, 1933, 1942, 2004 Canadian Small Cents. The first 3 filled 3 more spots in my daughter's Canadian coin book.

Finally these beautiful 25 marbles going toward my daugher's marble collection and her goal of someday filling a 5 or 10 gallon fish tank with marbles as both art / and marble appreciation.

Thank you StretchModel. My daughter loved them and she made you a sorta card that I turned into a pic. She wanted to just type it, but I had no way to get her artwork in unless I used the paint program. She is 7 years old, but for anyone using the plane jane Microsoft paint it is very difficult to write with it. So her handwriting is much better than this, but as I mentioned it is tough for anyone.

Your kindness certainly turned my day around as well. I was really bummed from the VA letter until my daughter got to open the box.

I hope all give Stretchmodel a big thumbs up and pat for his great generosity. We certainly appreciate it here Stretch.

Here are some different pics of her opening and the coins / marbles.

Once again thank you all for viewing and please give Stretchmodel a hand.

Postalrevnant & Daughter Randi

Attachments

• Thank Jim.jpg
    Thank Jim.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 402
  • Package.JPG
    Package.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 404
  • looking.JPG
    looking.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 401
  • wave.jpg
    wave.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 394
  • CanadianPenny.JPG
    CanadianPenny.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 383
  • Marbles.JPG
    Marbles.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 383
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Postalrevnant

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
OH Stretch the artwork in the pic is of course flowers on the bottom. She loves apples so an appletree at the top. A heart ballon on the left side. And the one that might be tough to guess her orange cat Tiger next to the apple tree. Not bad for the program she is working with.

stretchmodel

Dec 10, 2006
Sioux Falls, S.D.
Detector(s) used
fisher 1212x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doug,
Sorry to hear about your disability claim, don't you just love the government! I am so glad to hear that these small momentos brought a smile to your faces for the day. The card and letter have also made me smile. I am glad I could help.
Stretchmodel

OP
OP
Postalrevnant

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Jul 5, 2006
Mountains
stretchmodel said:
Doug,
Sorry to hear about your disability claim, don't you just love the government! I am so glad to hear that these small momentos brought a smile to your faces for the day. The card and letter have also made me smile. I am glad I could help.
Stretchmodel

You win a few you lose a few I guess.

However, yes your package did make my daughter especially happy. LoL, I was reading the VA's decision to my wife and about every 1 minute my daughter came into the room asking was it time yet to open the package.

Thank you once again Stretchmodel.

Doug

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look at that beautiful smile! Isn't she just a cutie!

Way to go Stretch!

Nana

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread