May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The new virgin permission has now got a name that fits its stunning aspect - Hill Top View.:icon_thumright:
Today I met the land-owner & wife to show them the results of yesterday. When Land-Mag phoned them & he relayed the results they thought he was kidding & asked what we really found.:laughing7: So today we got the green-light to start the gridding process.
Land-Mag & I only did a short 2 hour 15 minute hunt & my objective was to continue in scouting mode & work out where best to start the gridding which will begin tomorrow with the well oiled machine (Cru'Dad & Son). I know what I'll be dreaming about...

14 Roman Bronzes-These are coming out better than average & after talking to the owner, I think it's because the fields were grass for so long.8-)
Celtic Bronze Unit of Tasciovanus with a Ram reverse (Circa 10BC), Very Rare according to the latest book.:thumbsup: I was hoping for some early activity.:headbang:
https://www.sixbid.com/browse.html?auction=2352&category=46689&lot=1989816

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    191.8 KB · Views: 66
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    221.2 KB · Views: 75
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 243
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 241
Last edited:
Upvote 17

Westfront

Silver Member
Jun 15, 2010
Germania Secunda
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wonderful condition for a celtic bronze unit. Big congrats, looks like you're up to a good start! Looking forward to see what is hidden there!

OP
OP
CRUSADER

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wonderful condition for a celtic bronze unit. Big congrats, looks like you're up to a good start! Looking forward to see what is hidden there!
Tomorrow will tell. We have many days of gridding ahead & as luck would have it, this land is staying cultivated until Spring sowing.:occasion14:

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Tomorrow will tell. We have many days of gridding ahead & as luck would have it, this land is staying cultivated until Spring sowing.:occasion14:

Awesome finds on a new permission and the Celtic Bronze Unit is amazing to be so old! With the land staying cultivated until Spring, you all will surely pull a lot of amazing and rare finds, especially after light soaking rains which will make the finds ring from some deep depths.

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
awesome on how well the meeting went, congrats on another adventure spot, a potential true treasure hunt at every signal. now you will have Cru'Dad as well to enjoy it with

OP
OP
CRUSADER

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
awesome on how well the meeting went, congrats on another adventure spot, a potential true treasure hunt at every signal. now you will have Cru'Dad as well to enjoy it with
Yes, we are very privileged to get access to this land, its mostly off limits to the public.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great finds, congratulations! :occasion14:

Whyme

Silver Member
Aug 22, 2007
Western New York
Detector(s) used
CTX-3030, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow can't wait to see what you dig up now! Congrats! :icon_thumleft:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
speechless amazing Cru

OP
OP
CRUSADER

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow can't wait to see what you dig up now! Congrats! :icon_thumleft:
Thanks, just getting ready for today - very exciting when covering new ground. Let's find out what a targeted grid produces.:thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread