Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree134Likes

Thread: Another silver day at the fort...

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    Jun 2018
    Bucks County PA
    Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett GTI 2500, JW Fisher Pulse 8X
    408 times
    Metal Detecting
    That sounds like a great day! Congratulations on that Franklin! I found one all by itself in the middle of a PA cornfield last month so I recall fondly the feeling of plucking that from its hole!! Truth- what do you think of the 15?!? Mine is on its way and I can’t wait!!!!
    Truth1253 likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    I'm a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it” ― Thomas Jefferson

Apr 2016
    Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
    EQUINOX 800
    20917 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by EdHartzel View Post
    That sounds like a great day! Congratulations on that Franklin! I found one all by itself in the middle of a PA cornfield last month so I recall fondly the feeling of plucking that from its hole!! Truth- what do you think of the 15?!? Mine is on its way and I can’t wait!!!!
    Ed I absolutely love it. Separation great, not heavy, hits small deep targets. But beware of what to go deep because yo have to dig those deep targets and bent square nail go pretty deep. Digging has me sore my the coil.
    EdHartzel likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    “Never argue with a fool. Onlooker may not be able to tell the difference.” Mark Twain

Nov 2017
    Southeast Louisiana
    Minelab CTX 3030 and Equinox 800, XP Deus, Shadow X5, Shadow X2, Fisher F44, Whites Coinmaster, and Tesoro Compadre'
    2079 times
    Relic Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Truth1253 View Post
    You don’t think that it’s a lead nipple that wore through on the gun possum As A friend of mine pointed out?
    Could be a lot of things as pointed out, not dismissing the nipple cover at all, just taking all suggestions into consideration that's all.... "D"
    Truth1253 likes this.

"Blessed is the Nation, who's God is the Lord!!!" Psalms 33:12

"I have fought against the people of the North because I believed they were seeking to wrest from the South its dearest rights. But I have never cherished toward them bitter or vindictive feelings, and I have never seen the day when I did not pray for them." General Robert E. Lee

"My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me, that is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave." General Stonewall Jackson

Founder / CEO "Indian Creek Historical Society"

Charter Member
    us
    I'm a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it” ― Thomas Jefferson

Apr 2016
    Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
    EQUINOX 800
    20917 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Possum View Post
    Could be a lot of things as pointed out, not dismissing the nipple cover at all, just taking all suggestions into consideration that's all.... "D"
    You’re fantastic
    Possum likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    “Never argue with a fool. Onlooker may not be able to tell the difference.” Mark Twain

Nov 2017
    Southeast Louisiana
    Minelab CTX 3030 and Equinox 800, XP Deus, Shadow X5, Shadow X2, Fisher F44, Whites Coinmaster, and Tesoro Compadre'
    2079 times
    Relic Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Truth1253 View Post
    You’re fantastic
    LOL, if you say so...
    Truth1253 likes this.

"Blessed is the Nation, who's God is the Lord!!!" Psalms 33:12

"I have fought against the people of the North because I believed they were seeking to wrest from the South its dearest rights. But I have never cherished toward them bitter or vindictive feelings, and I have never seen the day when I did not pray for them." General Robert E. Lee

"My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me, that is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave." General Stonewall Jackson

Founder / CEO "Indian Creek Historical Society"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links