Somewhere below the mason-dixon
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus-
Garrett GTI 2500-
Garrett AT PRO- Garrett Pro-Pointer AT-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It has been months since my last post. This year I was extremely busy and I decided not to mess with the bees, ticks, snakes and tigers haha during the hot months. Waited till harvest then got to work. I will soon do a wrap up of some of the relics and coins found this year but I figured this deserved a thread of its own. Just as last year, im still hunting the same 2 farm permissions. One colonial and the other visited a couple days ago civil war. Every time the farmer plows with his deep 18'' its like a semi- new site. Soo My friend and I went up to the farm checking the field conditions and noticed a area that had been widened by the plow. Last year this would have been a tall grassy area on the side lines. We both worked the area starting on separate ends and we started getting signals. First came 3 or 4 mini balls and my buddy digs a CS button. Im now working a low spot about 10ft off the edge and get a scratchy but dig me signal, out pops a 1852 3cent trime. I then grid this area maybe 20'x20' into the sideline area and my earphones about exploded. I dug the first of three pieces to my First Confederate Tongue and Wreath Belt Plate!!! I say first of three because the darn thing was scattered in three pieces in this sideline grass area. First came the wreath, im cartwheeling. Then the keeper, starting to shake. Few minutes later out pops the CS, I was done my heart couldn't take anymore. LOL In between the plate finds also had a 1853 seated half dime reveal itself. Had a wonderful time as always with great people this year. Cant wait to see what 2019 has to bring. As always GL&HH

Pic 2019.jpeg Pic 2019 2.png Pic 2019 3.png Pic 2019 4.png Pic 2019 5.png Pic 2019 7.png

Here are the two coins:

Pic 2019 8.png Pic 2019 9.png

Last edited:
Upvote 115

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still, I just checked. I am unable to edit the original post. Cant add photos or literature

No ! No One can edit their Posts after a Particular amount of Time.
Instead just Reply and Add new info at the Bottom of the Thread.
This is the best way anyhow, Because it brings the Thread back to the top
and gets new info Noticed quicker :coffee2:

OP
OP
dfallis1

dfallis1

Jan 5, 2016
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus-
Garrett GTI 2500-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No ! No One can edit their Posts after a Particular amount of Time.
Instead just Reply and Add new info at the Bottom of the Thread.
This is the best way anyhow, Because it brings the Thread back to the top
and gets new info Noticed quicker :coffee2:

Gotcha. Makes sense

OP
OP
dfallis1

dfallis1

Jan 5, 2016
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus-
Garrett GTI 2500-
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I figured most people wouldn't take the time to read through 10 pages of comments, Not knowing I added a update. A lot of people asked for an update on the missing keeper. To me they have already seen this thread, Why view it again?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions