Found These Yesterday II

echostar61

Jul 22, 2007
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter,Prizim II
Pictured are my finds from yesterday's hunt with my son and Indiana Smith.Part of a sleigh bell,top of and oil lamp,not dug,surface find, metal bird cap what's it(no marks) , something I thought was a coin,after cleaning I doubt it and a silver metal plate which reads made in germany,there is a pine tree in a circle,around tree is Schutz Marke. It was a fun hunt and a very nice day. Thanks for looking.
Terri

Attachments

• MVC-001S.JPG
    MVC-001S.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 369
  • MVC-002S.JPG
    MVC-002S.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 373
Upvote 0

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
interesting stuff you got there. Could that plate made in germany be part of a harmonica?

Giant056

Silver Member
Jun 10, 2007
Southwest Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's probably from a Holner harmonica, it sure looks like it.

OP
OP
echostar61

echostar61

Jul 22, 2007
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter,Prizim II
I have no idea what the metal plate was from,but I've cleaned the coin enough to tell it is brass and is two headed and says George Washington underneath,no date though.Thanks for looking.
Terri

IndianaSmith

Jul 21, 2007
Ahh, now I remember you showing me that coin, because I remember seeing the outline of a head on it. I too agree with that other piece being part of a harmonica, was the 1st thing that popped into my head when I saw it.

lol....I'm still pickin' burrs outta my clothes, but lookin' forward to the next hunt! ;D Congrats on the finds!

Smitty

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread