1st day with my new garret

tammahawk

Mar 8, 2005
Hi all ,Just got a new Garret, the cheap model ace 150, but heck its better than the pull tab finding old one i had hehe, for the cheapest Garret unit i tell ya its awsome ,the day before i went out to some local firemens field were they have carnivals every year with my old detector, i must found every piece of junk, pull tab , pieces of aluminum can,nails you name it, all i got was 3 nickels and about 15 pennies, clads, I went out yesterday with my new Garret its AWESOME, dug 1 pull tab , compared to the 150 the day before with my old detector, the discrimination on this new unit is awesome, yesterday in 3 hours i found 3 quarters 3 dimes 15 pennies,a chucky cheese token,and a
silver st christopher medallion, best part i dug hardly any junk wahoo! it also has a water proof search coil so you can wade into shallow water for detecting too "cool" for a cheapy i would recomend it to any new detectorist it will save you from tons of junk digging ,any other detectorist in rochester?,tammahawk ;D

Upvote 0

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds,

glad to hear you like the 150, sounds like a good machine for the $$

HH

Lonewolfe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread