First jewelry!

LByles

Dec 23, 2019
Louisiana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
F0BA2075-8B69-4D7B-B168-A82F5997E666.jpeg
And it’s a Brighten bracelet! Unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. Caught the fever after work and started digging in the front yard lol It’s finally pretty outside and warmed up. Yesterday the high was 43 and low was 28. Today the high was 70. I’m sure I’ll be sick again but I’m taking advantage of this nice weather! Happy hunting!

Upvote 11

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats thats really cool Ill tell ya I have found soooo many rings and jewelry it is so cool every time I once found a 14k bracelet with coke bottle gold charms Thats a nice one is it silver bet it will clean up nice Keep rippin Tommy

OP
OP
LByles

LByles

Dec 23, 2019
Louisiana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats thats really cool Ill tell ya I have found soooo many rings and jewelry it is so cool every time I once found a 14k bracelet with coke bottle gold charms Thats a nice one is it silver bet it will clean up nice Keep rippin Tommy

Thanks! I wish I could find some gold! Brighten jewelry is usually solid brass or zinc alloy dipped in silver. It's really heavy jewelry and this bracelet new would be around $100. Not so much in this shape lol Some rings are sterling silver. I may wait until it gets dark and hit the edge of the yard by the road. So many people walk up and down it all day. I might find more goodies!

lenmac65

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2009
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Equinox 800 (as of 10/2019)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice! I kind of like the toning the way it is. Congrats!

OP
OP
LByles

LByles

Dec 23, 2019
Louisiana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice! I kind of like the toning the way it is. Congrats!

Thanks! Brighten jewelry is usually toned like that. Like the black looking “engravings”. On the top edges of the heart you can see the silver chipping off. My MIL has a HUGE collection of Brighten. She thinks it’s one of her pieces that one of the kids may have taken home and lost some years ago lol It was about 4 inches deep though.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very nice looking piece, congrats! :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread