Today's Finds at my favorite park - Stainless Steel Keepsake Ring - 02/27/2020

Diggin' History

Jan 27, 2020
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 540, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, DR.OTEK MT-XR, Nokta Makro Simplex+, Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300, a GP Pointer Handheld Pinpointer, and a GUZI Waterproof Handheld Pinpointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took the Simplex+ out again earlier today and got another surprise, a Stainless Steel Keepsake Wedding (?) Ring, found at 3 1/2 inches and hit at 68 to 77, and some other items.

Here is a picture of the ring. The other pics will come later after I'm through cleaning them up a bit.

EDIT: Just found one on SleezeBay for $17.48 reduced to $8.74... It's gonna make me a nice pinky ring. [snicker]

02_27_2020_Park_Find_0001.JPG 02_27_2020_Park_Find_0002.JPG 02_27_2020_Park_Find_0003.JPG

Enjoy!
-DH-

Last edited:
Upvote 7
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice find, congrats! :icon_thumleft:

Still thinking of the Simplex for a new car keeper machine, you never know. :occasion14:

OP
OP
Diggin' History

Diggin' History

Jan 27, 2020
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 540, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, DR.OTEK MT-XR, Nokta Makro Simplex+, Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300, a GP Pointer Handheld Pinpointer, and a GUZI Waterproof Handheld Pinpointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find, congrats! :icon_thumleft:

Still thinking of the Simplex for a new car keeper machine, you never know. :occasion14:

I'm thinking my other "loaner" detectors are getting jealous and feeling a bit left out. I have officially taken the Simplex+ off the Loaner list. :)

It compacts down enough that it would be a great vehicle keeper machine but, I would keep it covered or hidden coz if someone sees this machine, it's gone! [grin]

It's my new favorite machine and I imagine it will stay that way until I get the Patriot and the Vanquish 540 in March... is it against metal detectorist rules / etiquette to have more than one (1) favorite?

It's going with me to Springfield, Missouri in March when I go to pick up my Vanquish 540. I have been talking with some Detector Club members from there and they say I will find a bunch of Civil War relics. Looks like I'm going to have a fantastic two (2) days in Missouri !! I will have many pics if all works out as they say it will.

Cheers.
-DH-

OP
OP
Diggin' History

Diggin' History

Jan 27, 2020
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's Finds at my favorite park - The rest of the story... Trashy Kinda Day

OK, here is the rest of the "stuff" I found today.

I was lacking two (2) pennies to in the sixties and I found them today, a 1968 and 1968 D. Getting close to closing out my 1941 to 1974 collection (All Finds, NO Pocket Change).

Here is the picture:

Todays_Park_Finds_02_27_2020_0004.JPG

Gotta love the Bottle Cap / Pull Tab finding Simplex+. :thumbsup:
-DH-

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a cool ring looks like that park is loaded with cool stuff gotta clear the junk out first I'm still doing that at some parks here.. good job with your machine keep em coming

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread