6 Bonus Fields - Day 3 - Solo Scouting...

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was Cru'dad's solo hunt on Saturday. I was recovering from helping a mate dig a foundation trench for a retaining wall - nearly killed me. (clay was hard to break out with a mattock!)
Although Cru'dad killed our long standing Silver Streak he did work out which of the 6 fields we should hunt next.:thumbsup:

1 Scrappy
3 Lead Tokens
Broken Spec. Buckle
Lead Cloth Seal
Bits...

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    154.7 KB · Views: 46
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    182.2 KB · Views: 42
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 44
Upvote 20

Westfront

Silver Member
Jun 15, 2010
Germania Secunda
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No finds in the trench this time? As i remember you did great in digging pits too.... :thumbsup:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CruDad did well ..good you have some more sites to hit......

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Still a good hunt, congrats! :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
CRUSADER

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No finds in the trench this time? As i remember you did great in digging pits too.... :thumbsup:
It was in a part of the local Town outside of the Roman Settlement. So no finds other than a new 1 pence & 1 bit of 18th C pot shard.

OP
OP
CRUSADER

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CruDad did well ..good you have some more sites to hit......
Not Sites, as previously explained in another post. Just a part of a field system that had more finds than some of the others.

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was Cru'dad's solo hunt on Saturday. I was recovering from helping a mate dig a foundation trench for a retaining wall - nearly killed me. (clay was hard to break out with a mattock!)
Although Cru'dad killed our long standing Silver Streak he did work out which of the 6 fields we should hunt next.:thumbsup:

1 Scrappy
3 Lead Tokens
Broken Spec. Buckle
Lead Cloth Seal
Bits...

Hi Cru , busy again , For centuries a Mattock has been a implement for Agriculture and in both hand digging in construction and mining the implements used are a pick and shovel . For the expert and contributors to Archeology your lack of knowledge is suggesting you are loosing it .TP

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Cru , Retainer walls have a strip footing if dug . Sorry i cannot find any where in the terms and conditions of Google Maps that I or anyone else in the world needs your permission to use contact details published openly .Please explain . Also images posted can be ided by any member .Not my fault you cannot read a modern cow tag .TP

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Relicific

Silver Member
Feb 2, 2017
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
X terra 705
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
OP
OP
CRUSADER

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Cru , busy again , For centuries a Mattock has been a implement for Agriculture and in both hand digging in construction and mining the implements used are a pick and shovel . For the expert and contributors to Archeology your lack of knowledge is suggesting you are loosing it .TP
I use a spade from the 1940s for 99% of my digging.
Mattocks are regularly used by Archaeologist in the UK, but I sometimes use it to get throw tough soil.

OP
OP
CRUSADER

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Cru , Retainer walls have a strip footing if dug . Sorry i cannot find any where in the terms and conditions of Google Maps that I or anyone else in the world needs your permission to use contact details published openly .Please explain . Also images posted can be ided by any member .Not my fault you cannot read a modern cow tag .TP
Your obsession with me is a little odd. I think you should think about how it looks.
I suggest you go out and dig & post some finds because all I see for years is comments. Which I guess is part of your issues.

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your obsession with me is a little odd. I think you should think about how it looks.
I suggest you go out and dig & post some finds because all I see for years is comments. Which I guess is part of your issues.

Well well the usual unfounded statement made with malicious and spiteful fabrication . Any who checks my profile will clearly see i have made 30 replies to your posts in 6 years and made 2 pms in the same period. Clearly you claim to so righteous but thats not true. Got plenty to say about many people in this hobby .Nighthawkers did this and that and so on. Your guest on the farmers land and what others is not your concern . Hardly a major crime .Who do you bat for ? Stop snitching on people in this hobby and try coming back to real world .

Is it true what Robsfinds said ? Hope not for your sake TP

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions