As Promised! ALL of My Finds From The Cocoa Beach Pier For Today!! 9 Hours!

adh247

Oct 30, 2007
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 Special Edition
Well Guys, This is my Adventure In Cocoa Beach! I Live 15 miles away, So I had to go. Lets just say that it was nothing special.... I saved everything because I thought i would give you guys an example of what you find on an Average. It was funny keeping all the bottle caps and pull tabs but i wanted to give that example for anyone who knew the area and wanted to maybe do some exploring or for the guys that do want to come out to cocoa beach.

Needless to say, I had a great time, Met some great guys,, and I literally cleaned up the Cocoa Beach Pier area while i was there LOL.... Also met 4 new buddies.... One of them i think goes by excaliber1.
Two of the guys had MineLab 1000's and I forgot the other 2 guys brand but his was a nice one as well. One guy is from Orlando, One from Maryland, And 2 other locals I believe.

We all met together because I was called over by this lady, and said her daughter had just lost an Engagement ring next to the pier in the water, So i thought..... Well It' ll give me somethin to search for.. As everyone else with MD's stopped by we gave up after a little bit, but they were nice folks and everyone felt sorry for the sweet girl who lost it. I believe they were from New Jersey right nere the shore. Just for the locals... Its a Ladies Engagement ring with about a 1/4ct or 1/2ct Diamond, And 2 Sapphires Next to the Diamond. I gave them the website address so that they could post what they lost etc. So they said they would. They said they had already lost it in the sand before....so it would be neat if they got it back again.

Anyways, It was a fun day, Perfect Weather for Metal Detecting. I have really got to get me a Probe, and a nice sifter. I hope you guys enjoy the photos, and i am hoping with as much as i cleaned in that small area that it will help me and the rest of us in the future. hehe.

I am looking to find some Historical places to go this weekend, so we shall see, and if so I'll Post em. If anyone knows of some good areas out here in Brevard County, FL. Please let me know.
Also too the Brevard county fair is this weekend. I am looking forward to going there After Its over. Whatcha guys think? Good Idea.... Or a Loooong Monday? lol

Have a Good one guys ( and especially you ladies ;) as well )
P.S. i DID ALL OF THIS USING MY GARRETT FREEDOM ACE PLUS
Garrett7.jpg

6c4f_1.jpg

I TRIED TO BRIGHTEN THE IMAGE A LITTLE BIT, SO THERE IS 2 VERSIONS OF THE SAME PIC.
(I'M WAITING TO GET MY SONY 7MEGAPIXEL CAMERA BACK, SO I HAD TO USE THE SCANNER)

CocoaBeach110907.jpg

CocoaBeach110907-1.jpg

Upvote 0

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
holey cow you did great... and using a grand old oldie tooo wow

OP
OP
adh247

adh247

Oct 30, 2007
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 Special Edition
How old is it my MD? I cant find a date online or anything. But i got It brand new for $30 bucks at a pawn shop! lol. I am getting the Garrett 2500 Soon Tho!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread