PULL TAB RETIREMENT HOME FOUND-THURSDAYS MANSION

resq937

Mar 6, 2005
Well after a few hours of hunting and diggin and huntin and complaining of my poor back I really feel i have found the location where all the reject pull tabs are stashed. Also may have been a recycle plant at one time given all the beer cans, bottle caps and such found. Other than that i came up empty---not even a coin. OH well such is life. After that i hit the local park rich in history with civil war battles and camp---came up with about 80 cents in clad none older that 1968- and i think it is some old coal as there used to be a train track through the park. After that i hit a field and woods that i used to hunt in as a kid--Lots of junk there now too...BUT DID MAKE ONE INTERESTING FIND---SOMEONES DRUG PARAPHANALIA BAGGIE HIDDEN IN SOME ROCKS---DECIDED NOT TO KEEP THAT FIND. So far this year though i have almost paid for my back medicine with the clad found...so no complaints here---still looking for the jewelry and older coins for keepers.

Upvote 0

GunFarce

Dec 26, 2004
Innisfil On Canada
Ha.. you should have left him a note that says something like
"I can see you! now put the bag down, and back away slowly with your hands in the air"

I wonder how long he would have stood there with his hands up... ;D

OP
OP
R

resq937

Mar 6, 2005
NEVER THOUGHT TO PUT A NOTE LIKE THAT THERE----BUT MIGHT HAVE TO CONSIDER THAT-- TOLD MY DAD THAT I WAS HUNTING THE GROUNDS A LITTLE WHILE AGO---HERE HE LOST A REVOLVER IN THE FIELDS WHEN I WAS STILL IN DIAPERS--SO MIGHT HAVE TO GO HUNTIN AGIAN--HE TOLD ME HE LOST IT SOMEWHERE IN THE WOODS OR FIELDS--SO I ONLY HAVE TO COVER ABOUT 200 ACRES OR SO I FIGURE I QUIT MY JOB HIT THE FIELDS EVERY DAY AND I SHOULD FIND IT BY SUNDOWN---

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gunfarce I love your sense of humor it runs very much like mine. The funnisest post I ever saw was a couple of college kids that answered one of these scams where someone had access to a million dollars but wanted you to put up a couple thou to get it. Nigerian I think? They had the scamers convinced they were part of a religious cult and that they had to perform certain rituals before they would send them the money. They had pictures of the Nigerian potential scam artists doing such things as kissing a large fish on the lips, etc. It was a scream. After dozens of these bizzare acts, the Nigerians finally emailed them that they did not think the kids were sincere! Laughed my a$$ off it was so funny! ;D ;D

GunFarce

Dec 26, 2004
Innisfil On Canada
I, have a 'strange' sense of humour, not particularly warped, but just a touch bent..
If you can't take a serious topic, and poke someones funny bone by stepping slightly outside the box, then your not having as much fun in life as your entitled to.. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread