Not much....

Underwonder

Bronze Member
Jul 31, 2017
RI
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT Spectrum, TRX Pin-pointer, Garrett AT Pro Pin-pointer, Eagle II SL with Bigfoot, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Upvote 2

lenmac65

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2009
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Equinox 800 (as of 10/2019)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I could not get the attachments to open, but congrats on what sounds like a fun hunt.

OP
OP
Underwonder

Underwonder

Bronze Member
Jul 31, 2017
RI
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT Spectrum, TRX Pin-pointer, Garrett AT Pro Pin-pointer, Eagle II SL with Bigfoot, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Silvermonkey

Silver Member
Apr 24, 2013
Eastern Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sounds like a good site. If you're finding ox shoes and flat buttons, there's hope for some colonial era coppers....and colonial era silver.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Underwonder......i often hunt a little secret spot that you may or may not know about. I only get up there once in a while when the yacht I work on moves north in the summer and south in the fall. Its on the jersey side at liberty landing park. We keep the yacht at the marina....i will walk to the east corner of the park.....then slide through the fence to the secret little beach. Its right in front of the statue of liberty and Ellis Island. There is an incredible amount of glass and bottles and lots of good metal detecting here.....never see to many people and the few punks that saw me there thought I worked for the state or something....they left at the site of my metaldetector....they thought I was someone offical....i had a day glow work vest on. Lots of great hunts here over the years....but someone else local should be hitting this great little spot. Here it is.... Screenshot_20200913-110404_Maps.jpg
Since I'm not local I have no idea if its been hunted alot.....i was just happy to discover a spot so close to where I stay.....its been my goto spot when im in the city !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread